Sr. Business Intelligence (BI) Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Business Intelligence Engineer who will be responsible for creating mission-critical scalable, maintainable, and reliable business intelligence infrastructure and addressing some of the unique challenges relating to BI. The candidate would also have a proven track record of related experience to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization.
- Responsible for designing and implementing solutions using third-party and in-house technologies which will handle the growing business needs
- Interface with other technology teams to extract, transform, and load (ETL) data from a wide variety of in-house and 3rd party data sources
- Design, implement, and support infrastructure providing secured access to large datasets
- Design and develop cutting edge reports & dashboards using Tableau
- Utilize blended data from multiple data sources to provide comprehensive reporting solutions
- Perform ad-hoc analyses and respond to data/analytical requests
- Glean insights from a large data warehouse using SQL
- 3-5 years of Business Intelligence/Data Engineering experience
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or related disciplines
- Deep proficiency with SQL
- Knowledge of working with an enterprise data warehouse and large sets of data
- Extensive experience with RDBMS (SQL), Hadoop or NoSQL Databases & Technology
- Strong knowledge of data warehousing concepts
- Experience in ETL and using databases in a business environment with large-scale, complex data sets
- Strong expertise in Tableau or a similar BI visualization tool (i.e. Microstrategy, Cognos)
- Proven ability for looking at solutions unconventionally and explore opportunities and devise innovative solutions
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills to convey key insights from complex analysis in summarized business terms and an ability to effectively communicate with technical teams
- Preferred experience with Amazon Redshift and Amazon Web Services
- Preferred experience with UI design and visualization
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Flexible work schedule and dress code
- Unlimited PTO
- Kitchen fully stocked with snacks
- Want to learn CoffeeScript? Brush up on CSS? Dabble in iOS development? Dive right in with a free Code School subscription!
- Enjoy our vast reference library of DRM-free eBooks. Don’t see the one you like? We’ll buy it!
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. You will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.