Manager, Platform Operations
Playa Vista, CA
Brand Group – Brand Studio
We are looking for a superstar Operations Manager who will be part of our continued development of cross-platform expertise and lead the charge with our product and engineering team to develop internal tools to increase the group’s knowledge base and efficiency. The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of all the platforms, particularly YouTube, Facebook and Instagram. The candidate would also have a proven track record in working as a bridge across various functions including account teams, publishing group, product and engineering teams.The role will be point of contact and work closely with all the platforms and any 3rdparty partners as well as internal team members. This position will report to the Director, Brand Services Operations.
● Maintain strong expertise across multiple platforms
● Act as point of contact for 3rdparty partners as well as in house product and engineering teams maintain health of internal tools
● Collaboration with other team members to roll out necessary tool updates in order to maintain high level of expertise and efficiency within the organization on 3rdparty tools and outside platforms
● Monitor and troubleshoot quality issues quickly with internal and external partners
● Recommend enhancements or introduce new potential partners based on expertise with our internal systems and related tools
● 3-5 years in digital media
● Minimum BA/BS degree required
● Experience with the online video industry and digital asset management best practices for CMS & CRM tools used for planning and publishing content
● Exceptional attention to detail while handling multiple and diverse stakeholders across businesses and leadership levels
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● There is a high degree of ownership related to this position. Candidate must be self-motivated, self-directing and self-improving most of the time.