Coordinator, Creator Partnerships
Playa Vista, CA
Creator – Talent & Network
We are looking for a bright, motivated Coordinator who will be responsible for providing support to the Creator Partnerships team which is tasked with selling Fullscreen talent clients to brands and strategic partners all across the world.
The Coordinator will focus on post-sales support; namely activating the brand campaigns once they are sold through. This involves communicating with both the brands and the talent/managers as well as tracking deliverables, billing and reporting.
The Creator Partnerships Coordinator is expected to be extremely organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated and intellectually-curious. A solid understanding of the YouTube landscape, entertainment industry, and Fullscreen business model is required.
The candidate would also have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding expectations to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization. To be successful in this role you must be passionate about what you do, thrive under pressure, and be comfortable with tight deadlines. You should be excited by the idea of a fast-paced environment on the cutting edge of the entertainment industry. We are looking for eager, optimistic individuals who are willing to put themselves out there and don’t take no for an answer. Above all else this role requires proactivity, flexibility, resourcefulness, and a willingness for non-stop hustle.
- Service and activate brand campaigns once they are sold.
- Track deliverables and generate weekly and/or monthly reports.
- Oversee an executive calendar, and general executive support to the team.
- 2+ years experience of administrative work in a fast-paced setting.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Genuine interest in YouTube, digital media, marketing and talent.
- Proven track record of handling multiple calendars with ease.
- Comfortable juggling a variety of tasks.
- Very strong communication skills.
- A self-starter and natural leader who thinks ahead and recognizes what needs to get done.
- Excellent written/verbal and time management skills required.
- Proactive, upbeat personality, team player with a professional demeanor.
- Polished, professional presence and outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Dependable, reliable and demonstrated strong work ethic.
- Possess a high level of discretion and confidentiality in order to work successfully with high profile visitors.
- Be a positive, detail-oriented and skilled multi-tasker who seeks the opportunity to grow within a fun, friendly and fast-moving company.
- Must represent self and the company in a highly professional and ethical manner.
Perks & Benefits
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
- Dog-friendly Fridays
Fullscreen empowers talent and brands to build and monetize highly engaged, social-first audiences through best-in-class strategy, creative services and technology. Our company is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences and services for the world’s top talent, digital influencers, brands and avid fans.
For our talent and digital influencer partners, we provide a range of services and tools that include talent management, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, live touring, consumer products, and a powerful consumer-facing technology platform that provides affinity brands, talent and influencers with websites, online stores, fan clubs and social optimization tools to help them seamlessly analyze data and create meaningful relationships with fans.
For our brand partners, we work with marketers who are looking to engage valuable, elusive youth audiences on social platforms through original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content, organic and paid distribution, live events, and targeted media. We have offices in Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Austin, Nashville and Atlanta.
Come and join us!
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.