Data Analyst, Rights Management
Playa Vista, CA
Brand Group – Brand Services
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our growing Los Angeles Video Labs team. This position will conduct analysis and provide reports around established and emerging social video platforms in support of a team servicing a major television and film client. The ideal candidate would have previous experience with and a passion for social video platforms, digital entertainment, and brand marketing. The candidate would also have a proven track record of personal and/or professional growth, initiative, and attention-to-detail.
- Interface with brand clients to understand and deliver on their custom reporting needs
- Interface with account teams on data collection, information sharing, and department-wide collateral
- Work with Rights Management team to develop new platform metrics focused on User-Generated Content enforcement and Anti-Piracy
- Ability to navigate different data schemas and utilize SQL to fulfill requests
- Work with internal teams to create custom video performance reporting solutions
- Create visually clear presentations and one-sheets based on research and analysis of various platform metrics
- Provide product development recommendations around emerging metrics as well as new client requirements
- Actively participate in department and company culture, training, and development initiatives
- Other duties as assigned
- 3 years of professional data analysis or Analytics related experience in a fast-paced business environment (agency preferred)
- Demonstrable Excel mastery working with large data sets. Ideal experience includes building complicated formulas, parsing strings, mapping assets, and metadata, and adjusting formulas to improve efficiency.
- Proficiency in SQL (able to write complex SQL queries)
- Up-to-date knowledge of Facebook / Youtube platform functionality
- Proficiency in the following: PowerPoint (Keynote a bonus), Google Drive, Dropbox
- Proficiency with time / email-inbox management - Gmail, Google Calendar
- A deep interest in online video and marketing strategy
- Comfortable with research, generating insights and analytics
- Passionate about online video across a variety of genres (Comedy, Drama, Gaming, How-TO)
- Ability to predict and anticipate future opportunities or challenges and create solutions in advance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility to succeed in innovative, sometimes ambiguous situations
- Social media agency, digital agency, or online video experience
- YouTube CMS familiarity and familiarity with Content ID
- Completion of key social platform certifications (YouTube Certified, Facebook Blueprint, etc)
- Experience with databases (AWS, S3, SQL etc), data manipulation in R, Python using various packages.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
- Dog-friendly Fridays
Fullscreen is a social content company that provides creative, strategy, and marketing services for both talent and brand clients in order to grow, engage, and monetize their social audiences. Its unique clientele includes over 400 brands and over 2,500 creators and celebrities that generate more than 7 billion monthly video views across a global network of social channels.
For talent clients, Fullscreen provides management services, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, and a powerful technology platform that helps our talent seamlessly analyze their data and create meaningful relationships with their fans.
For brand clients, Fullscreen works closely with marketers who seek to engage the new generation of consumers for whom social reach and community-building are essential for driving both brand awareness and affinity. Using proprietary data and technology, we predict and track consumer behavior to develop culturally-relevant social content based on trend insights.
Fullscreen has offices in Los Angeles and New York as well as team members across the country. Please visit fullscreen.com for more information.
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators, and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.