Operations Manager, Business Development
Playa Vista, CA
Brand Group – Brand Services
We’re looking for a smart communicator with some background in business development and/or finance to partner with our New Business & Sales Team to take this business to the next level. The right candidate will thrive in high-pressure, high-volume settings, and be comfortable interacting with all levels of the company. If you love to problem solve creatively, look for innovative ways to produce greater efficiency, and enjoy cross-functional collaboration, this could be the perfect fit for you!
Working with the Sr. Manager of Operations, oversee the day-to-day operations of the New Business & Sales Team including but not limited to:
· Ensuring process efficiency and efficacy - “Is our process relevant and is it adding to the overall value of the new business and sales development process? Are people informed and adhering to the right processes? Is there a need to reassess certain aspects of the “how” we do things approach?”
· Determining the appropriate pricing model and philosophy for each new business deal or pitch - Using historical data, client context, resource allocation needs and restrictions, determining the best strategic approach when it comes to new deals.
· Reviewing Scope of Work documents drafted by Account Leads for consistency, clarity, and accuracy
· Keeping all parties and stakeholders informed and connected so that the entire process runs smoothly as possible from beginning to end for every pitch or opportunity development
· Updating Salesforce and running reports as needed
· Communicating with Legal Department to ensure contracts are accurately moving through development pipeline. Organizational guru that is protecting the vault of information as it relates to New Business/Sales/Legal contracting.
· Bridge communicator between various departments involved with the New Business & Sales Team such as Finance, Accounting, Legal, and other parts of the Operations Team - Resource Allocation, Tools & Systems, Creative - as appropriate, and all members of the New Business & Sales Team
· Other duties as assigned.
· 3-5 years of relevant work experience
· Prior experience working with a Digital Marketing/Advertising, Social Media, Youtube Management, and/or entertainment technology company
· Basic understanding of finance and business P&L’s
· Experience working with Salesforce as a CRM
· Experience writing Scope of Work documents and pricing new deals in an Agency setting (preferred)
· Basic working knowledge of key Social Media platforms: Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn
· Must be available to work in Los Angeles, at our Playa Vista HQ office
· Ability to own projects as a self-starter
· Ability to receive and run with specific direction and take initiative to provide creative alternatives when met with a challenge
· Ability to quickly switch gears between various competing priorities and assess own time management
· Proven strong written and verbal communication skills
· Ultimate team player - humble, respectful, always willing to contribute for the greater good of the team
· P&L management experience, or equivalent
· Business Development/Sales experience
· Experience managing a direct report/team
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators, and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.