Playa Vista, CA
Brand Group – Brand Services
● Act as primary point of contact for all social media agencies handling campaigns across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social platforms
● Keep agencies abreast of programming changes, premiere dates, shoots, and events. Work with production to secure set visits and behind the scenes access.
● Liaise with social vendors and give direction on behalf of the client to produce engaging and unique social content for all shows. For shows and series that do not have dedicated handles/agencies, work with Fullscreen team to develop copy tone and voice that are in-line with network and/or series brand and write copy for existing assets to post on necessary platforms.
● Monitor news, talent accounts, and other outlets to find and repost content related to network and/or shows.
● Attend events and production shoots to assist content teams in capturing content with talent for social use.
● Follow social media trends and recommend use of new platforms where appropriate.
● Proactively identify opportunities to integrate social media into current and existing marketing campaigns.
● From a social standpoint, assist in planning and execution of premiere parties and screenings, working closely with internal and external Events and Public Relations teams to create noteworthy events that drive headlines and pre-linear premiere chatter.
● Take responsibility for the overall success of assigned marketing campaign(s).
● Represent Fullscreen as primary point of contact to client(s).
● Lead day to day management of social campaign(s).
● Maintain awareness of trends, events, and PR moments to capitalize on.
● Demonstrate personal motivation to learn and master all things related to advertising, social media, and marketing strategy.
● Produce weekly social creative content, managing projects from start to finish while maintaining communication with designers and animators.
● Oversee the creation of reports for clients (both ad-hoc and scheduled), with a special degree of attention paid to the analysis of data and strategic suggestions based on their findings.
● Understand and apply the ongoing changes on major social platforms (e.g., posting specs, ad units, best practices).
● Offer copy suggestions, comments, insights. Maintain a keen editor’s eye with copy and creative. Strong attention to detail with grammar and spelling mistakes.
● 1-2 years of experience working directly with client(s) on social media campaigns -- bonus points if work is in entertainment (TV / film / streaming).
● Project management experience -- bonus points if related to social creative.
● Strong understanding of copywriting and social media.
● Excelling in a busy environment with the ability to manage multiple projects at once.