WEEKEND ACCOUNT COORDINATOR
Playa Vista, CA
Brand Group – Brand Services
We’re looking for an organized, creative, and passionate part-time weekend-only Account Coordinator to handle the day-to-day account operations for various exciting entertainment clients. This Account Coordinator is responsible for gaining a deep understanding of the unique audiences for a variety of original entertainment properties and has the creativity and motivation to deliver innovative creative and social ideas that serve the goals of both clients and fans.
This Account Coordinator will join a growing, fast-paced team and be responsible for executing strategic marketing campaigns. He/She will liaise between clients and internal designers, copywriters, and strategists to ensure quality, effectiveness, and timeliness of social media content throughout a campaign.
Candidates must have experience working in social media and a love for the entertainment world - experience working directly with studios/networks/talent is a plus. He/She must understand the nuances of social platforms and know what shareable content looks like.
Part-time weekend position (Saturdays + Sundays)
Remote-first (will need to be in the Fullscreen LA offices + client offices on occasion)
- Coordinates weekend operations of team’s campaigns, directly communicating to client when needed
- Oversee the creation of static and video social content as needed, working with the creative team and the operations team to ensure deadlines are met
- Create and manage content calendars for all assigned projects, including copywriting and using social best practices to identify ideal posting times and cadence
- Exhibit excellence and attention to detail in your daily work: this is a fast-paced environment with constantly changing requirements
- Monitor social (owned, talent and influencer) accounts and publish all approved content to social channels in a timely and meticulous manner, and engage with fans across multiple social platforms
- Assist in the delivery of weekly and monthly analytic reports that emphasize the successes of the social campaigns, and identifying opportunities to improve
- Execute live social coverage as needed, including weekly episode premieres
- Demonstrate personal motivation to learn and master all things related to advertising, social media, and marketing strategy
- Required: Bachelor’s degree; marketing, advertising, business, or communications related
- Required: Minimum 2 years social media experience
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to project manage several projects at any given time
- Deep understanding of social media behaviors across platforms, especially Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Creative thinker and problem-solver with energy and enthusiasm to see projects to completion
- Agility to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to multitask and pivot quickly
- Excellent communicator with the ability to work effectively at all levels within the organization and with clients utilizing verbal, written, and in-person communication
- Love of entertainment a must
- Previous remote work experience
- Previous copywriting/community management experience
- Experience working directly with entertainment clients (studios, networks, talent, etc)
- A strong eye for design/copy and ability to communicate creative direction to designers & copywriters
- Understanding of programs in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiarity with Simply Measured and other social analytics tools
THE FULLSCREEN BRAND SERVICES TEAM IS COMMITTED TO:
- Encouraging communication and collaboration.
- Building strong working relationships with all members of the team.
- Communicating with Operations regarding continued company development including programs, systems, processes, resources, budget & scope needs to further develop team members and client deliverables.
- Leading team onboarding, ensuring they’re trained on specific team processes, best practices, and expectations.
- Exhibiting excellence and attention to detail with all day-to-day work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, balancing thorough “big-picture” understanding of current and emerging needs.
- Being nimble and demonstrating flexibility, redefining and communicating project scope of work, assigned tasks, and deliverables for the team based on changing client need/deadlines.
- Mavenlink Time Tracking
- Other duties as assigned.
Fullscreen is a social content company that provides creative, strategy, and marketing services for both talent and brand clients in order to grow, engage, and monetize their social audiences. Its unique clientele includes over 400 brands and over 2,500 creators and celebrities that generate more than 7 billion monthly video views across a global network of social channels.
For talent clients, Fullscreen provides management services, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, and a powerful technology platform that helps our talent seamlessly analyze their data and create meaningful relationships with their fans.
For brand clients, Fullscreen works closely with marketers who seek to engage the new generation of consumers for whom social reach and community-building are essential for driving both brand awareness and affinity. Using proprietary data and technology, we predict and track consumer behavior to develop culturally-relevant social content based on trend insights.
Fullscreen has offices in Los Angeles and New York as well as team members across the country. Please visit fullscreen.com for more information.
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators, and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.