Associate Data Analyst (temp)
Playa Vista, CA
Brand Group – Brand Services
Fullscreen is seeking a Data Analyst to join our Los Angeles (Playa Vista) team. This is a highly analytical and strategic position. You would be responsible for the analysis and reporting of a Global Entertainment and Media Network to enhance their social video performance and content strategy.
The ideal candidate would have previous experience with and a passion for social video platforms, digital entertainment, and brand marketing. Candidates must be highly motivated, professionally mature, and possess communication skills. You must be willing to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and growing environment.
This is a 90-day contract (1099)
Hourly rate: $30-$35/hr (depending on experience)
- Interface with brand clients to understand and deliver on their custom reporting needs
- Work with account teams on data collection, pulling of platform metrics, information sharing, and department-wide collateral
- Work with internal teams to create custom reporting solutions
- Create visually clear presentations and one-sheets based on research and analysis
- Provide product development recommendations around emerging metrics
- Actively participate in department and company culture, training, and development initiatives
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-3 years Data Analysis & Analytics experience in a fast-paced business environment
- Demonstrable Excel mastery working with large data sets.
- Strong SQL experience. Ability to write complex SQL queries.
- A deep interest in online video and marketing strategy. Comfortable with research and analytics
- Passionate about online video across a variety of genres (Comedy, Drama, Gaming, How-TO)
- Ability to predict and anticipate future opportunities and challenges and create solutions in advance
- Ability to think creatively and communicate complex solutions efficiently both internally and externally
- Flexibility to succeed in innovative, sometimes ambiguous situations
- Proven ability to turn data into knowledge, and knowledge into insights
- Time management and quantitative/analytical skills required
- Self-directed and capable of working effectively in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Team player while also possessing a strong desire to win and grow personally and professionally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in Math, Statistics, Finance, Economics, etc. is strongly preferred (MBA a plus)
Fullscreen is a social content company that provides creative, strategy, and marketing services for both talent and brand clients in order to grow, engage, and monetize their social audiences. Its unique clientele includes over 400 brands and over 2,500 creators and celebrities that generate more than 7 billion monthly video views across a global network of social channels.
For talent clients, Fullscreen provides management services, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, and a powerful technology platform that helps our talent seamlessly analyze their data and create meaningful relationships with their fans.
For brand clients, Fullscreen works closely with marketers who seek to engage the new generation of consumers for whom social reach and community-building are essential for driving both brand awareness and affinity. Using proprietary data and technology, we predict and track consumer behavior to develop culturally-relevant social content based on trend insights.
Fullscreen has offices in Los Angeles and New York as well as team members across the country. Please visit fullscreen.com for more information.
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators, and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.