Playa Vista, CA
Entertainment – Content & Production
The Production Coordinator works directly with the Line Producer to help execute projects from the Account Management Teams. Work will include administrative duties on every production proposal & project from our in-house Production Team.
- Work hand in hand with Production Team, Account Teams, and Creative Teams during production shoots to assist as needed
- Contact and coordinate freelancers per project, book locations, rent equipment for production shoots
- Create schedules / rundowns / pre-pro books
- Secure all paperwork & timecards for crew, send reports to payroll company for all crew, wrap each project & report actuals to Line Producer
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-3 years experience in video production
- Ability to receive and run with specific direction and take initiative to provide creative alternatives
- Ability to work on several different projects simultaneously
- Collaboration with the production team to create assets for video production
- Experience crewing up productions
- Experience with payroll process & labor laws
- Experience with Hot Budget
ABOUT FULLSCREEN SOCIAL
We are a team of copywriters and designers creating the daily social media content that great brands share. We love social media, and we are seeking candidates who also demonstrate a passion for it. We're most attracted to candidates who want to be the best and are willing to work hard, learn fast, put clients first, and execute quickly. Clients include Coca-Cola, AT&T, 20th Century Fox, Sony Pictures, Mary Kay, Lionsgate, NBC, Disney Interactive, Mattel, and more.
Fullscreen is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.