Animator / Motion Graphics Designer
Playa Vista, CA
Entertainment – Content & Production
Our team is looking to add an in-house Animator / Motion Graphics Designer to create original comedic content for a new daily show. Our ideal candidate has a strong graphic design foundation including the understanding of typography in digital media, and a passion for comedy. This person would have a strong sense of style and refined visual aesthetic. The Motion Graphics Designer will be highly involved in the conceptualizing and writing of comedic segments; so a collaborative spirit and the ability to work well in teams is crucial.
- Collaborate with our creative and development teams to make visually compelling content
- Conceptualize and create content in a creatively driven environment
- Create content entirely in Adobe After Effects and Premiere
- Take creative approaches to illustrating concepts
- Problem solve and work collaboratively with other team members
- Optimize, organize and prepare files for web
- Work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Manage multiple projects at any given time
- Edit and integrate live-action footage into motion pieces
- 2-3+ years experience working in digital comedy
- A reel demonstrating proficiency Adobe Creative Suite, including After Effects
- Understanding of different compression techniques and formats
- Highly organized
Perks + Benefits
- Use What You Need paid time off
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.