Social Media Manager
Playa Vista, CA
Creator – Talent & Network
A Social Media Manager is responsible for executing programming and content strategy across the social channels of our top tier digital talent. They are creative copywriters who rely on data to drive their efforts. They execute on established processes, such as asset organization, content curation, and compiling data. They act as the account lead in client communication, and will become experts on the client preference / nuance of the accounts they support
- Act as point-of-contact and strategy lead for client.
- Own execution and post-mortem takeaways on community management, reporting, social or content audits across YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat and Twitter.
- Responsible for organizing, filing, and tracking all assets received from the client.
- Follow social media trends and recommend the use of new platforms where appropriate.
- Demonstrate personal motivation to learn and master all things related to influencers, social media, and marketing strategy.
- Oversee the creation of reports for clients (both ad-hoc and scheduled), with a special degree of attention paid to the analysis of data and strategic suggestions based on their findings.
- Understand and apply the ongoing changes on major social platforms (e.g., posting specs, ad units, best practices).
- Offer copy suggestions, comments, insights. Maintain a keen editor’s eye with copy and creative. Strong attention to detail with grammar and spelling mistakes.
- Keep a pulse on the industry and know who our competitors are.
- Keep up with social media trends; consume content and think about how it could apply to your client.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3-4 years of experience working directly with client(s) on social media management -- bonus points if work is for a major influencer or celebrity.
- Expertise on all social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and Snapchat.
- Experience with overseeing channel development strategies from building and presenting decks to execution
- Strong understanding of copywriting and social media.
- Eye for detail in order to oversee brand design and channel best practices
- Analyze and interpret data to provide channel recommendations.
- Create, present, and be able to continually speak to social media platform changes
- Experience working and delivering to multiple stakeholders from internal and external teams
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Generous paid time off each year
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen is a social content company that provides creative, strategy, and marketing services for both talent and brand clients in order to grow, engage, and monetize their social audiences. Its unique clientele includes over 400 brands and over 2,500 creators and celebrities that generate more than 7 billion monthly video views across a global network of social channels.
For talent clients, Fullscreen provides management services, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, and a powerful technology platform that helps our talent seamlessly analyze their data and create meaningful relationships with their fans.
For brand clients, Fullscreen works closely with marketers who seek to engage the new generation of consumers for whom social reach and community-building are essential for driving both brand awareness and affinity. Using proprietary data and technology, we predict and track consumer behavior to develop culturally-relevant social content based on trend insights.
Fullscreen has offices in Los Angeles and New York as well as team members across the country. Please visit fullscreen for more information.
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators, and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.