Product Manager (Reelio)
New York, NY
Shared Services – Product
We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager to work with our UX, Dev & business teams to create a great product for our creator, brand and internal users. Success in this role requires strong communication, organization, and problem-solving skills. We're looking for a candidate with the ability to thrive through challenges. You have an appreciation for getting into the weeds to create detailed workflows. You have the determination to prioritize efforts based on needs of the business. You have a proven track record of working with data to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Weigh and justify product development between short-term needs and long-term strategic direction
- Conduct detailed customer & market research to identify needs and validate hypotheses
- Develop a product roadmap and work with designers & engineers to define, prioritize, and deliver core products to enhance revenue and efficiency
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements
- Establish clear goals and develop KPIs that will clearly indicate the progress towards those goals for the rest of the business
- Drive agile development of solutions
- Drive a company-wide roll-out plan, working with all departments to execute
- Analyze potential partner relationships for the product
- Meet with clients to solicit direct feedback on products and features
- 5+ years experience in a product management role at an ad-tech, enterprise or SaaS company
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Experience defining and achieving KPIs
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Proficient in the development of competitive assessments and positioning, product planning and roadmap definition, sales training and presentations
- A strong communicator who is equally adept at talking to engineers, salespeople, marketers, and customers
- A self-starter who is organized, can identify key focus areas and prioritize time commitments
ABOUT REELIO (a Fullscreen Media company)
Reelio is an Influencer marketing platform that connects brands and creators or influencers to create branded content.
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, and original content from the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio. Fullscreen Brand Group partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.