Art Department Internship (Rooster Teeth) - Summer 2017
Shared Services – University Relations
Rooster Teeth Productions is looking for an Art Department Intern to join our Rooster Teeth team in Austin, TX for this Spring Semester 2017. You will be exposed to all areas of the business via a solid foundation of learning through training and work experience, and specifically, you will be immersed in the world of a film and online video Art Department. We’re looking for fun, energetic, skilled college students who want to learn the ins and outs of the Art Department, while working in one of the coolest offices in Austin, in one of the coolest industries out there. Do you love creating cool stuff and learning about film production? Then this opportunity could be for you.
- Support our Production Designer, Art Directors and Art Department in the day-to- day tasks of an art department
- Ordering and purchasing of props and set materials
- Occasional on-set participation
- Help with Budgeting and tracking costs
- Help organize and maintain our prop inventory
- Various office duties
- Contribute awesome ideas to our daily brainstorming and creative problem-solving
- Currently enrolled in college and taking the internship for course credit (You must provide a letter of verification)
- Must be in the Austin area
- Must have your own computer
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, 3-D Modeling or any other artistic endeavor is a bonus!
- Prior Art Department experience is a plus, but definitely not required!
- Must be a team player who will always put the team first
- Must be able to meet deadlines
- Hard working and driven
About Rooster Teeth
Rooster Teeth is a pioneering media and entertainment company responsible for some of the biggest online series in history, such as the award-winning and longest-running web series, Red vs. Blue. They also produce the globally acclaimed animated series RWBY, the first western anime series to be distributed in Japan; the award-winning Rooster Teeth Podcast; and Immersion, a reality format that brings video game theory to the real world. Rooster Teeth has a massive global footprint of more than 35 million subscribers to its YouTube Network, 5 million unique monthly visitors to its RoosterTeeth.com hub and 2 million registered community members. The company was founded in 2003, and is now a subsidiary of Fullscreen Media, a global youth media company that develops online creators and produces multi-platform entertainment experiences. Discover more at RoosterTeeth.com.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.