Current Series Programming Executive (Contract)
Playa Vista, CA
Entertainment – Content & Production
We are looking for a temp contractor, Current Series Executive, who has strong project management skills. The content overseen spans Scripted, Unscripted, and Talk (think video podcasts), so this person must be highly organized, and have a self-starter attitude with great attention to detail. A lot of this position requires project management from green light through production and post production, as well as series launch coordination with several internal departments. Our ideal candidate is nimble and has strong creative and interpersonal skills.
This is a contract position for 4-5 months in length.
- Be part of a fast-growing, cutting-edge company that’s redefining content consumption for a 12-25 year old audience
- Cover on-set production and post
- Work extensively with writers, directors, and YouTube talent
- Read and watch script and video submissions, respectively
- Think outside the box and help shape the vision and brand of an emerging company
- Familiarity with television and/or feature writers and directors
- Experience in TV development – ideally from pilot development through production and post of a series
- An outside the box thinker with great original ideas
- A leader who takes initiative
- Ability to multitask and balance a heavy workload
- Great communication skills and strong industry relationships
- An avid reader
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Knowledge of YouTube influencer talent, digital media (e.g. web series), and pop culture
Perks + Benefits
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Dog-friendly Fridays
Fullscreen Media is a global leader in social-first entertainment experiences serving creators, brands and consumers. Fullscreen Media is comprised of three key businesses: Fullscreen Creator Network is the biggest network empowering creators through a variety of services, from audience development and programming support to management, content production and merchandising. Fullscreen Entertainment reaches consumers through creator-driven experiences from Fullscreen Live, original content from Fullscreen Productions and the pioneering Rooster Teeth studio, and subscription video on demand services “Fullscreen” and Rooster Teeth’s “FIRST.” Fullscreen Brandworks partners with major brands to tap into the power of social media with original entertainment, influencer marketing, multi-platform social content and targeted media through the Fullscreen Media Network.
For a behind-the-scenes glance at what it's like to work at Fullscreen Media, click HERE.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.