Video Strategy Coordinator
Playa Vista, CA
Brand Group – Brand Studio
The Strategy and Insights Team is looking for a digital-native, data-focused, strategic thinker to work as a Video Strategy Coordinator on the Mattel business. A Video Strategy Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the Video Strategist in growing the YouTube channels for Mattel brands such as Barbie and Hot Wheels. On a day-to-day business, this individual will be pulling and analyzing channel data, creating client reports, programming creative assets and fueling the creative team with learnings that will inspire new content creation. To be successful in this role you must be passionate about YouTube, love to uncover insights in data and be extremely organized.
- Supporting Video Strategy lead in optimizing and growing Mattel YouTube channels through data pulls, channel optimizations, competitive analysis and more
- Responsible for organizing, filing, and tracking all assets received from the client
- Works with Video Strategy and creative/strategy leads to ensure creative is in line with channel strategy and meets best practices
- Keep a pulse on the industry and know who our competitors are what they are doing on YouTube
- Work with analyst to pull and compile reporting
- Quality control video assets before they are posted to the channel
- Keep up with social media trends; consume content and think about how it could apply to your client
- Act as a culture-carrier for the account team, participating in and planning team events
- Other duties as assigned
- Stellar interpersonal communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Excellent writing and presentation skills – both in structure and content
- Must be a self-starter
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in a client-facing role
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Generous paid time off each year
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
Fullscreen is a social content company that provides creative, strategy, and marketing services for both talent and brand clients in order to grow, engage, and monetize their social audiences. Its unique clientele includes over 400 brands and over 2,500 creators and celebrities that generate more than 7 billion monthly video views across a global network of social channels.
For talent clients, Fullscreen provides management services, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, and a powerful technology platform that helps our talent seamlessly analyze their data and create meaningful relationships with their fans.
For brand clients, Fullscreen works closely with marketers who seek to engage the new generation of consumers for whom social reach and community-building are essential for driving both brand awareness and affinity. Using proprietary data and technology, we predict and track consumer behavior to develop culturally-relevant social content based on trend insights.
Fullscreen has offices in Los Angeles and New York as well as team members across the country. Please visit fullscreen.com for more information.
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators, and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.