Playa Vista, CA
Brand Group – Client Services
A community manager on Fullscreen’s Brand Service team is a foot soldier for connecting brands with passionate audiences. They have passions themselves and understand the nuances of social media culture. They are strong writers with personality. They work fast and confidently but very thoughtfully. They are creative copywriters who rely on data to drive their efforts. They are obsessively detail-oriented, fast task executioners, and strong self-starters who take pride in owning a project.
- Exhibits excellent organization and attention to detail.
- Can master various brand tones and objectives across various projects.
- Knowledge of the different social media platforms and how they’re used by communities.
- Understanding of how brands use engagement for marketing in modern landscape.
- Deployment of fan replies and likes (engagement) across various brand and entertainment client campaigns either in real time or via a tracking sheet.
- Manage client-facing tracking protocol for various client campaigns.
- Communication and reporting to internal and client teams regarding community response.
- Understanding of client Key Performance Indicators and ability to report on them from community perspective.
- Develop content for engagement as needed with Creative team.
- Implement data learnings to pivot engagement efforts as needed with the Strategy and Insights team.
- Cover live social activations on nights and weekends as needed.
- Understands social is always on and this role specifically involves weekend and night remote work
- 1-3 years relevant experience in a client-facing role
- Expertise on all social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube
- Strong creative copywriting skills
- Great organizational skills to juggle various campaigns efficiently
- Eye for detail in order to manage brand voice and client expectations
- Analyze and interpret data to provide digital community insights
- Create, present, and be able to continually speak to social media platform changes
- Work and cross-function with account and creative teams and even clients when applicable
PERKS + BENEFITS
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Insurance
- Catered meal on Fridays
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Generous paid time off each year
- Both paid maternity time and paid paternity time
THE FULLSCREEN BRAND SERVICES TEAM IS COMMITTED TO:
- Encouraging communication and collaboration.
- Building strong working relationships with all members of the team.
- Communicating with Operations regarding continued company development including programs, systems, processes, resources, budget & scope needs to further develop team members and client deliverables.
- Leading team onboarding, ensuring they’re trained on specific team processes, best practices, and expectations.
- Exhibiting excellence and attention to detail with all day-to-day work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, balancing thorough “big-picture” understanding of current and emerging needs.
- Being nimble and demonstrating flexibility, redefining and communicating project scope of work, assigned tasks, and deliverables for the team based on changing client need/deadlines.
- Mavenlink Time Tracking
- Other duties as assigned.
Fullscreen is a social content company that provides creative, strategy, and marketing services for both talent and brand clients in order to grow, engage, and monetize their social audiences. Its unique clientele includes over 400 brands and over 2,500 creators and celebrities that generate more than 7 billion monthly video views across a global network of social channels.
For talent clients, Fullscreen provides management services, multi-platform content optimization, brand partnerships, and a powerful technology platform that helps our talent seamlessly analyze their data and create meaningful relationships with their fans.
For brand clients, Fullscreen works closely with marketers who seek to engage the new generation of consumers for whom social reach and community-building are essential for driving both brand awareness and affinity. Using proprietary data and technology, we predict and track consumer behavior to develop culturally-relevant social content based on trend insights.
Fullscreen has offices in Los Angeles and New York as well as team members across the country. Please visit fullscreen.com for more information.
Fullscreen, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to recruiting, training, compensating and promoting our employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender or any other protected classes as required by applicable law that might make us unique or different. As a media company, we are dedicated to reflecting the diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion found in our viewers, creators, and partners. Inclusion is at the heart of what we do, from the way we craft our job descriptions, to the values we espouse daily.