Senior Financial Analyst
Finance – Finance /
Embracing a new era in patient care, Fullscript is a trailblazing health technology company changing the way health is prescribed.
We know the conventional model of patient care is ripe for innovation. At Fullscript, our work is guided by our mission of creating meaningful change for the future of our healthcare systems, so that integrative medicine will one day simply be called medicine.
Fullscript’s care delivery platform combines customized treatment planning, wellness protocols, data insights and ongoing wellness support, with the ability to prescribe and manage the use of healthcare’s best supplements all in one place. Above all else, Fullscript is trusted by practitioners due to an unrelenting focus on quality and a patient experience that can’t be found anywhere else.
With over 5 million patients served and 70,000+ practitioners supported across North America, we’re just getting started.
Come build a healthier future with us.
We are looking to add a Senior Financial Analyst to the Finance team here at Fullscript!This is a senior financial planning and analysis (FP&A) role that will be tasked with leading a variety of projects within the FP&A team. There will be a focus on revenue forecasting, business case development, performance reporting, and interfacing with commercial and operations teams on a regular basis. We are looking for candidates with excellent abilities in conceptualizing business initiatives, building analytical financial models, and working with accounting and operations teams to ensure accurate reporting throughout project lifecycles.
What You'll Do:
- Lead various revenue forecasting and analysis efforts across different business segments, product features, and project initiatives
- Analyze and forecast trends within product and supplier portfolios
- Develop standard reporting to deliver root cause analysis on variances to plan
- Work with commercial and product leaders to understand go-to-market operations.
- Assist in developing driver based variable cost models to forecast and report against gross margin, freight, fulfillment, and support costs.
- Assist in preparing monthly reporting packages.
What You’ll Bring To The Table:
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Accounting, Finance
- Several years of demonstrated FP&A
- Proficient Excel user
- Understanding and experience with ERP systems and data warehouses
- Knowledge of SQL preferred
What We Can Offer You:
- Generous Paid Time Off (Flex Program)
- Competitive Pay & Stock Options
- Fullscript’s 401k program for financial health
- Workplace Wellness Program
- Training budget and company-wide learning initiatives
- Discount on Fullscript catalog of products
Fullscript is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to work with talented people, period. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national or ethnic origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or civil status, political affiliation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the jurisdictions in which we operate. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Our team handles a lot of sensitive information, which means we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.