Senior Strategic Finance Analyst
Ottawa, ON / Boston, MA / Manchester, NH
Finance – Finance /
Full Time /
Embracing a new era in patient care, Fullscript is a trailblazing health technology company changing the way health is prescribed.
We know the conventional model of patient care is ripe for innovation. At Fullscript, our work is guided by our mission of creating meaningful change for the future of our healthcare systems, so that integrative medicine will one day simply be called medicine.
Fullscript’s care delivery platform combines customized treatment planning, wellness protocols, data insights and ongoing wellness support, with the ability to prescribe and manage the use of healthcare’s best supplements all in one place. Above all else, Fullscript is trusted by practitioners due to an unrelenting focus on quality and a patient experience that can’t be found anywhere else.
With over 5 million patients served and 70,000+ practitioners supported across North America, we’re just getting started.
Come build a healthier future with us.
This is an important analytical role in the strategic finance team! We are looking for the combination of analytical skills and business acumen to help lead a variety of reporting and analysis projects within the Finance department and across Fullscript. There will be a focus on revenue forecasting, business case development, performance reporting, and interfacing with commercial and operations teams on a regular basis. We are looking for candidates with excellent abilities in conceptualizing business initiatives, building analytical financial models, and working with accounting and operations teams to ensure accurate reporting throughout project lifecycles. This is a hands-on role where you will need to write SQL, build spreadsheets, and make presentations to deliver your findings.
What you'll do
- Lead various revenue forecasting and analysis efforts across different business segments, product features, and project initiatives
- Analyze and forecast trends within product and supplier portfolios
- Develop standard reporting to deliver root cause analysis on variances to plan
- Work with commercial and product leaders to understand go-to-market operations.
- Assist in developing driver based variable cost models to forecast and report against gross margin, freight, fulfillment, and support costs.
- Assist in preparing monthly reporting packages
What you bring to the table
- University degree in business, finance, economics, statistics, or a related field
- Applied experience in business analysis with demonstrated examples of making business impact across several projects
- Proficient Excel user, you should be capable of building financial models from scratch, from small business cases to complex three statement models.
- Proficient SQL user, you should be able to conceptualize querying across several tables as well as designing your own data models for reporting and analytical use cases.
- Experience using Python for data processing and statistical forecasting.
- Understanding your way around ERP and data warehouses
What we can offer you
- Generous PTO and competitive pay
- Fullscript’s RRSP program for financial health
- Flexible benefits package and workplace wellness program (of course)
- Training budget and company-wide learning initiatives
- Discount on Fullscript catalog of products
- Ability to work Wherever You Work Well*
- Our Wherever You Work Well philosophy means Fullscript teammates get to pick their own office — whether that’s in-office, at home, or a bit of both 🐶🏡
Fullscript is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to work with talented people, period. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national or ethnic origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or civil status, political affiliation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the jurisdictions in which we operate. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Our team handles a lot of sensitive information, which means we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.