Senior Product Designer (Canada Remote)
Product – Product /
Fullscript is making optimal care easy for everyone. Through our care delivery platform, health practitioners can seamlessly design personalized health plans, provide support and education tools, and effortlessly prescribe and manage the use of healthcare's best supplements — all in one place.
Since 2011, Fullscript has enabled over 90,000 practitioners to deliver care and has helped more than 5.5 MIL patients follow a path to wellness. And we are just getting started.
Come build a healthier future with us.
Fullscript is looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our team that supports software applications for nearly 2 million people on a path to better wellness. As a member of the product team, you will work closely with product managers, engineering and data to create and improve customer experiences that help practitioners and their patients. Senior Product Designers at Fullscript impact design strategy and systems, making a big impact on our software and application identities from day 1. If you’re a passionate problem solver, with a strong eye for brilliant application design, we want to hear from you.
What you'll do:
- You get to own big impact projects from start to finish while leading various UX initiatives to define and explore problems that impact people bettering their wellness.
- You value design principles that elevate UX, visual and interaction design.
- You’re passionate about effortless experiences that balance business goals with our user experience values.
- You build deep understandings and care for the user group, and utilize tools to review user feedback while working closely with other departments to gain insight into how our users experience and use our product.
- You’re research-informed, empathy-driven when making experience decisions.
- You enjoy working closely with engineering and product managers to implement & refine designs.
- Above all, you aim to champion consistent and delightful human-centred experiences that result in highly inclusive, delightful output.
What you bring to the table:
- Your on-the-job experience has turned you into a product design pro. You have spent the last 3+ years building products people love to use.
- You’re excited about the ever-changing landscape of design techniques, tools and expectations.
- You bring an understanding of front-end development coding languages so you can work quickly with engineers and staging environments.
- You bring an ability to deliver a bold vision and iterate quickly on concepts to arrive at an amazing customer experience.
- You’re in love with working on problems, not projects.
- You have a URL link to a diverse portfolio of different personal and or professional projects and case studies.
What we can offer you:
- Generous PTO and competitive pay
- Fullscript’s RRSP match program for financial health
- Flexible benefits package and workplace wellness program
- Training budget and company-wide learning initiatives
- Discount on Fullscript catalog of products
- Ability to work Wherever You Work Well*
*Our Wherever You Work Well philosophy means Fullscript teammates get to pick their own office — whether that’s in-office, at home, or a bit of both 🐶🏡
Fullscript is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to work with talented people, period. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national or ethnic origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or civil status, political affiliation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the jurisdictions in which we operate.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Our team handles a lot of sensitive information, which means we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.