Business Insights Analyst
Merchandising – Merchandising /
Fullscript is making optimal care easy for everyone. Through our care delivery platform, health practitioners can seamlessly design personalized health plans, provide support and education tools, and effortlessly prescribe and manage the use of healthcare's best supplements — all in one place.
Since 2011, Fullscript has enabled over 90,000 practitioners to deliver care and has helped more than 5.5 MIL patients follow a path to wellness. And we are just getting started.
Come build a healthier future with us.
We’re hiring a Business Insights Analyst to join our Strategic Merchandising team. The ideal Business Insights Analyst will combine strong business acumen with their proven experience manipulating complex data to produce meaningful analytics and insights that support a cross-functional Category Management process. You will analyze financial, clinical, product and brand data, identify and break down data obstacles, and build metrics and reporting mechanisms to support the Strategic Merchandising team’s decision-making pathways. This role offers visibility in the Integrative Medicine industry across several key functions such as Clinical, Brand, Finance, Marketing, and Operations, a chance to tackle exciting challenges, and the opportunity to influence and drive a growing business function.
What You'll Do:
- Identify, analyze and address diverse business issues, translate large data sets into digestible results, and develop focused, actionable business solutions that support Fullscript’s strategic priorities within a category-first operating system
- Analyze product, customer and market data through the lens of business performance metrics to help define and drive strategic decision-making at the commercial and operational levels
- Provide insights by identifying and translating trends contained within curated analytics that will inform direction and report on the performance of strategic initiatives
- Standardize reporting deliverables for both internal and external stakeholders by designing, building and maintaining a suite of dashboards to enable self-service and up to date business reporting
- Work closely with data teams to ensure the integrity, usability, and standardization of data, and subsequent metrics, across multiple sources and business units
- Develop and maintain internal network relationships across functional lines to validate concepts, support information gathering, and facilitate the socialization of ideas
What You Bring To The Table:
- High business acumen; the proven ability to understand and convey the relationship between data, analytics and business performance
- Strong critical thinking, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Exceptional Excel skills, experience working with Business Intelligence tools like Tableau, Looker, etc.
- Ability to make decisions, work under pressure and have the capacity to use good judgment in critical situations; Ability to work quickly and at a high level of detail and accuracy, with a highly analytical approach to problem solving
- Ability to work cross-functionally and build and maintain relationships with internal customers
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and present to colleagues at all levels of the company
- Exposure to large product catalogs, Category Management framework, and relevant experience in industries such as Consumer Packaged Goods
What We Can Offer You:
- Ability to work Wherever You Work Well*
- Flex Fridays
- Flexible PTO policy
- Fullscript’s 401k
- Stock Options
- Flexible benefits package (medical, dental, vision) with HSA
- Discount on Fullscript catalog of products for family & friends
- Training budget and company-wide learning initiatives
- Employee Wellness Programs (including no meeting Wednesday)
*Our Wherever You Work Well philosophy means Fullscript teammates get to pick their own office — whether that’s in-office, at home, or a bit of both 🐶🏡
Fullscript is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to work with talented people, period. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national or ethnic origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or civil status, political affiliation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the jurisdictions in which we operate.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please send an email to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Our team handles a lot of sensitive information, which means we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.