WMS Technical Lead (Canada/US Remote)
Ottawa, ON / Phoenix, AZ
IT – IT /
Full Time /
Fullscript is making optimal care easy for everyone. Through our care delivery platform, health practitioners can seamlessly design personalized health plans, provide support and education tools, and effortlessly prescribe and manage the use of healthcare's best supplements — all in one place.
Since 2011, Fullscript has enabled over 90,000 practitioners to deliver care and has helped more than 5.5 MIL patients follow a path to wellness. And we are just getting started.
Come build a healthier future with us.
We are seeking a Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) Technical Lead for our HighJump WMS system. As the WMS Technical Lead, you will be responsible for managing a small team of developers and administrators. You will also be making critical technical calls on the architecture and future of our WMS platform. This includes enhancing the WMS platform to improve productivity in our distribution center operations. You will work with the Operations leadership, as well as other business stakeholders to support a fast-growing business. The right candidate will have the opportunity to create a significant and positive impact on the organization.
What you’ll do:
- Lead our WMS team of administrators and developers
- Plan and architect WMS projects, leading design discussions and decisions
- Collaborate with Operations and other business stakeholders
- Help meet the company goals while maintaining the technical health of the WMS
- Ensure our WMS can scale with our business needs
- Develop and maintain a suite of metrics to monitor the performance and health of the system
- Steer and advance a roadmap for the WMS platform to improve the productivity of DC operations
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ years of HighJump/K.Motion WMS software experience in fulfillment, warehousing, or distribution required
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Advantage Architect, Webwise PageEditor, SSRS, Bartender, and T-SQL
- Experience with the aspects of SQL relational database design, development, troubleshooting and tuning
- Experience with Windows server administration and printer administration
- Familiarity with systems architecture and design with a focus on scalability and reliability
- A proven track record of leading a WMS systems team
- Passionate about fostering strong software development practices and processes (especially CI/CD and automated testing)
- Supply chain and distribution industry knowledge and experience
- Strong knowledge of fulfillment center process flows including best practices around picking, packing, replenishment, order waving, receiving, and putaway
- Prior experience with automation preferred
- Self-motivated, tenacious, and a passion for problem solving
- Excellent listening, oral, and written communication skills with strong interpersonal skills
What we can offer you:
- Generous PTO and competitive pay
- Fullscript’s 401k program for financial health
- Flexible benefits package (medical, dental, vision) and workplace wellness program
- Training budget and company-wide learning initiatives
- Discount on Fullscript catalog of products
- Ability to work Wherever You Work Well*
*Our Wherever You Work Well philosophy means Fullscript teammates get to pick their own office — whether that’s in-office, at home, or a bit of both 🐶🏡
Fullscript is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to work with talented people, period. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national or ethnic origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or civil status, political affiliation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the jurisdictions in which we operate.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Our team handles a lot of sensitive information, which means we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.