DevOps Engineer II
Engineering – Engineering /
Full Time /
Fullscript is making optimal care easy for everyone. Through our care delivery platform, health practitioners can seamlessly design personalized health plans, provide support and education tools, and effortlessly prescribe and manage the use of healthcare's best supplements — all in one place.
Since 2011, Fullscript has enabled over 90,000 practitioners to deliver care and has helped more than 5.5 MIL patients follow a path to wellness. And we are just getting started.
Come build a healthier future with us.
We're looking for a DevOps Engineer to join the Fullscript Engineering team on the Site Reliability and DevOps division.
We’re responsible for all aspects of both software delivery and technical operations and do everything from writing developer tooling, building new infrastructure, monitoring the platform health and incident response. We do our best to provide top-quality service and support to our external and internal customers and love exploring new technologies and seeing how we can leverage them. Fullscript is a place where you’ll be encouraged to learn, mentor others and grow as an engineer.
What you'll do:
- Provide a world-class developer experience that is consistent, secure, and scalable
- Build a speedy code delivery pipeline from MacBook to production that empowers the team to and enforces best practices around testing, security, data migrations
- Be part of the decision-making team selecting what services and software we build around
- Help scale out our operations infrastructure in a secure and reproducible way
What you bring to the table:
- Passion for the craft of engineering
- Software development experience (Golang, Ruby, and/or Python)
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code tools (Terraform, Ansible)
- CI / CD pipelines and tools (GitLab, GitHub Actions)
Bonus if you have:
- Containers & Container Orchestration (Kubernetes, Helm)
- Linux / Unix systems management
- Database technologies (MySQL, Postgres)
- Software package management (Bundler, NPM, apt)
What we can offer you:
- Generous PTO and competitive pay
- Fullscript’s RRSP match program for financial health
- Flexible benefits package and workplace wellness program
- Training budget and company-wide learning initiatives
- Discount on Fullscript catalog of products
- Ability to work Wherever You Work Well
*Our Wherever You Work Well philosophy means Fullscript teammates get to pick their own office — whether that’s in-office, at home, or a bit of both 🐶🏡
Fullscript is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to work with talented people, period. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national or ethnic origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or civil status, political affiliation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the jurisdictions in which we operate.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Our team handles a lot of sensitive information, which means we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.