Customer Success Specialist
Kelowna, BC /
Customer Success – Customer Success /
Founded in 2011, Fullscript supports 70,000 health practitioners across North America committed to delivering better patient care.
Fullscript provides the ability to prescribe and manage the use of healthcare’s best supplements all in one place. Fullscript's online prescribing platform provides access to over 20,000 practitioner-grade products from over 300 brands, enabling practitioners to create fully personalized plans for their patients. With an unrelenting focus on quality and convenience, Fullscript delivers a patient experience that can't be found anywhere else.
Fullscript is a company where teammates embrace a growth mindset, have their talents celebrated, are given the tools to Grow Faster Than The Company, and are inspired to put their wellness at the forefront of their everyday lives. As a result, Fullscript has been consistently recognized for its culture and leadership. Check out our Culture Guide here.
Are you ready to make a difference?
We’re hiring Customer Success Specialists to support practitioners and patients on our Emerson Ecologics platform.
Who you are:
- Service-oriented - it’s about proactive, personalized, efficient help that builds relationships
- High attention to detail - ability to see the full picture to provide the best support possible.
- Relationship builder - highly empathetic and strong interpersonal skills.
- Tech-savvy - interest and curiosity in how things work, passionate about new technology tools, systems, and platforms.
- Adaptable - you embrace your duties and aren’t afraid of new challenges.
- Team player - strong team mentality, thrive on connection, love to share knowledge and tips/tricks.
- Resourcefulness - knowing how and where to find answers.
- You pride yourself on excellent customer experience and enjoy engaging with others.
- You possess superb verbal and written communication skills.
- You possess organizational skills and are able to deal with information coming from different sources at once.
- You enjoy working closely with a great team to create an extraordinary user experience.
- You are flexible with scheduling to ensure optimal coverage for customers within the US and Canada, coast-to-coast.
- Knowledge of Zendesk, Slack, Sage500, and other SaaS productivity tools is an asset.
Please note: while you’ll be working 100% remotely in this role, we are only pursuing candidates in Kelowna and surrounding cities. This ensures we can offer in-person social events and gatherings to celebrate our wins together.
What you'll do:
- Assist practitioners and patients through three main channels: phones, emails, and live chat.
- Troubleshoot issues and seek customer-focused solutions to ensure a seamless user experience.
- Successfully resolve complex customer inquiries through the use of multiple support tools and personal product knowledge.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Report trends, issues, and feedback to your team. Be adherent to queue volume and meet weekly SLA metric goals.
What we can offer you:
- Flexible Paid Time Off program
- Fullscript’s RRSP program and Stock Options
- Flexible & customizable benefits packages with up to 2k for paramedical services (mental health, naturopathic)
- Discount on the Fullscript catalog of products for family & friends
- Training budget and company-wide learning initiatives
*Our Wherever You Work Well philosophy means Fullscript teammates get to pick their own office — whether that’s in-office, at home, or a bit of both.
Fullscript is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to work with talented people, period. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national or ethnic origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or civil status, political affiliation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the jurisdictions in which we operate.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Our team handles both personal information and personal health information, which means candidates that receive and accept employment offers must undergo a background check.
Want to learn more? Check us out at www.fullscript.com/careers, find us on social media, or check out our culture guide.