Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis (Remote)
Los Angeles, CA /
Full Stack Finance – Financial Planning & Analysis /
Full Stack Finance offers a complete, end-to-end range of financial and human resources (HR) related services to early stage and high growth companies. We embed a team of experienced finance & accounting and HR professionals directly into the operations of the company. Because of this, we are a vertically-integrated and very versatile business partner for companies experiencing high growth. We can only provide amazing partnerships by hiring talented professionals who are ready to ride the waves and help companies focus on the growth of their businesses.
Our Associate, FP&A contributes management level finance expertise, supporting clients as the cornerstone of the clients’ finance department. This includes providing financial forecasts, annual budgets, operating plans, variance analyses, cash flow modelling, and special projects such as M&A valuations, KPI analyses, cohort analyses, and inventory purchasing projections.
This position will support the Director of FP&A at Full Stack and often acts as the point person for many engagements and projects with clients. This is a position that is proactive and solution-oriented, supporting clients in the fast-paced world of startups.
- Develop in-depth financial plans for clients
- Oversee and manage the creation and development of budgets, forecasting operating plans and strategic financial modeling
- Analyze current market trends and competition of clients’ industries
- Evaluate and monitor key performance indicators
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis
- Prepare presentations to board of directors and senior management team of clients
- 3+ years of experience in financial planning, analysis, and modeling within high growth companies or in a client service firm (e.g., investment banking/private equity/consulting/accounting)
- Minimum 1 year experience as a Senior FP&A or equivalent
- Investment banking or private equity experience is a plus
- 1+ year working with or at a high-growth or early-stage company
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Synthesize meaningful themes from quantitative and qualitative data, and the ability to discuss these findings with senior management
- Firm grasp of accounting principles
- Proactive and client-centric attitude
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage time at the office and on-site with clients
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, and PowerPoint
Join Our Team
- We offer a generous benefits package - medical, dental, vision
- We believe in work / balance and offer a generous PTO policy
- Work with a smart, fun and collaborative team
- We enjoy having frequent company gatherings and events
- Work with the hottest startups in the industry
About Full Stack
Finance Full Stack Finance embeds teams of experienced, Accounting & Finance and Human Resources professionals within Startups and high growth businesses according to their operating needs. We aren’t just an Accounting & HR firm – we act as a startup's Finance & Accounting and/or HR Department, giving them a breadth and depth of services similar to in-house personnel but at a lower cost. We offer integrated and seamless scalable support, because we know that many things can change over short periods of time.