Search Optimization Manager - Remote - Colombia
Pasto, Nariño, Colombia
Engineering – Project Management /
FullStack is the fastest-growing software consultancy in the Americas. We help organizations like Uber, GoDaddy, MGM, Siemens, Stanford University, and the State of California, build distributed software development teams, and deliver transformational digital solutions. As an employee-first company, we focus on hiring the most talented software designers and developers in the western hemisphere, by creating a positive, respectful, and supportive work environment where they can achieve their greatest potential.
We’re most proud of:
*Offering life-changing career opportunities to talented software professionals across the Americas.
*Building highly-skilled software development teams for hundreds of the world’s greatest companies.
*Having delivered hundreds of successful custom software solutions, which have positively impacted the lives and careers of millions of users.
*Our 4.5-star rating on GlassDoor.
*Our client Net Promoter Score of 68, twice the industry average.
- Team Augmentation: You will integrate yourself directly into our client's team and work alongside their existing designers and engineers on a daily basis.
- Design & Build: You will work on a FullStack product team to build and deliver a product to our clients.
We're looking to hire a Search Optimization Manager to join our team. You'll work with our incredible clients in one of two ways:
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Marketing, or related field; or equivalent education and work experience.
- Advanced English is required.
- Relevant working experience in SEO/SEM, digital product, and/or web design.
- Previous experience working with an enterprise web analytics platform ( Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics) and Google Business.
- At least 1 year of leadership experience.
- Previous experience working with web technologies and HTML-based code frameworks.
- Strong understanding of search algorithms and how various content and linking strategies affect results.
- Working knowledge of how to manage multiple business entities with Google’s business platforms.
- Ability to partner with marketing, IT, and digital design to identify specific landing page strategies to maximize search exposure.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with all business contacts.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask on different tasks, projects, and research.
- Expertise reviewing and providing formal recommendations to mid-upper management.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Successful completion of a four-year college degree is required.
- Manage the day-to-day operation of GMB and current SEO/SEM analytics efforts to improve organic search results through various SEO techniques.
- Create, manage, and distribute data and insights via regular and ad-hoc reporting utilizing online analytic tools as well as traditional BI platforms.
- Ability to identify with the goals of FullStack's clients, and dedicate yourself to delivering on the commitments you and your team make to them.
- An understanding of best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Ability to work through new and difficult issues and contribute to libraries as needed.A positive mindset and a can-do attitude.
- Forensic attention to detail.
- Ability to consistently work 40 hours per week.
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off (vacation, sick leave, maternity and paternity leave, holidays)
- 100% remote work
- The ability to work with leading startups and Fortune 500 companies
- Health policy with Sura 100% for you and up to 4 primary family members
- English Classes
- Sodexo food card
- Virtual company events each month
- Ample opportunity for career advancement
- Continuing education opportunities
FullStack is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form, which can be provided upon request during our hiring and interview process.
Learn more about our Applicants Privacy Notice.