C++ Backend Engineer - Hybrid - São Paulo, Brazil
São Paulo, Brazil
Engineering – Software Development /
FullStack is the fastest-growing software consultancy in the Americas. We help organizations like Uber, GoDaddy, MGM, Siemens, Stanford University, and the State of California, build distributed software development teams, and deliver transformational digital solutions. As an employee-first company, we focus on hiring the most talented software designers and developers in the western hemisphere, by creating a positive, respectful, and supportive work environment where they can achieve their greatest potential.
We’re most proud of:
*Offering life-changing career opportunities to talented software professionals across the Americas.
*Building highly-skilled software development teams for hundreds of the world’s greatest companies.
*Having delivered hundreds of successful custom software solutions, which have positively impacted the lives and careers of millions of users.
*Our 4.5-star rating on GlassDoor.
*Our client Net Promoter Score of 68, twice the industry average.
What you'll do:
- Design and Implement foundational components for the Third Party interface which have a direct impact on Customer Experience.
- Constantly evolve the platform to identify bottlenecks in both runtime and development time aspects of the platform and improve them.
- Collaborate with multiple product and engineering teams, as well as external partnerships for integration into our platform.
- Work with Product, UX, and Design to build world-class APIs.
- Write quality code and documentation which can be used as an example for your company.
- Help build consensus by being open to a variety of viewpoints and aid in bridging a gap in case of a disagreement.
What We're Looking For:
- Strong expertise of 2+ years in a high-level programming language Golang, Java, or C++, preferrable Golang.
- Strong understanding of core computer science concepts.
- Experience building large scale distributed systems that can handle large amounts of load.
- Experience analyzing a feature in production using analytics and metrics.
- Experience efficiently collaborating on projects.
- Experience in writing API specs and implementing them.
- Experience working on building platforms used by other engineers.
- Full English proficiency.
- Located in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- Competitive pay in your local currency
- 100% remote work
- The ability to work with leading startups and Fortune 500 companies
- English Classes
- Virtual company events each month
- Ample opportunity for career advancement
- Continuing education opportunities
- Depending on your location other benefits may apply
FullStack is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form, which can be provided upon request during our hiring and interview process.
Learn more about our Applicants Privacy Notice.