Manual QA Professional - Remote - Latin America
Goiânia, Goiás, Brazil
Engineering – QA /
We’re most proud of:
*Offering life-changing career opportunities to talented software professionals across the Americas.
*Building highly-skilled software development teams for hundreds of the world’s greatest companies.
*Our 4.5-star rating on GlassDoor.
*Our client Net Promoter Score of 68, twice the industry average.
- Team Augmentation: You will integrate yourself directly into our client's team and work alongside their existing designers and engineers on a daily basis.
- Design & Build: You will work on a FullStack product team to build and deliver a product to our clients.
We're looking to hire a Manual QA Professional to join our team. You'll work with our incredible clients in one of two ways:
What We're Looking For:
- 4+ years of Quality Assurance experience.
- Meaningful experience with Manual testing.
- Experience in creating system and regression test plans.
- Knowledge of various types of testing such as functional and non-functional.
- Familiarity with Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Experience with automation frameworks.
- Strong work ethic and the ability to focus on multi-task throughout the day.
- Expertise in problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Advanced English is required.
- Successful completion of a four-year college degree is required.
- Forensic attention to detail.
- A positive, optimistic, can-do attitude.
- Ability to identify with the goals of FullStack's clients, and dedicate yourself to delivering on the commitments you and your team make to them.
- An understanding of best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Ability to consistently work 40 hours per week.
- Competitive pay in your local currency
- 100% remote work
- The ability to work with leading startups and Fortune 500 companies
- English Classes
- Virtual company events each month
- Ample opportunity for career advancement
- Continuing education opportunities
- Depending on your location other benefits may apply
Learn more about our Applicants Privacy Notice.