Our People Team takes culture super seriously like any growing company worth its salt. As a People Partner you’ll work operationally and strategically in partnership with leaders to understand the needs and priorities in their area. You’ll collaborate with the People team and our wider Operations team to shape, develop and deliver people initiatives to raise the bar for FundAppers and their development
Your responsibilities will include
- Partnering with our people leaders across our Revenue (Sales, Partnerships, Marketing) and Client Services teams, understanding the needs and priorities of their areas
- Managing employee relations, providing support and recommending appropriate actions to address queries or problems early on
- Advising and supporting on career progression, talent calibrations and hiring plans
- Analysing our engagement results and using the insight to inform key people initiatives and ultimately improve engagement
- Ideating, improving and delivering key components and programs within the People Road Map
- Implementing new tools and delivering learning and development initiatives to enhance skills and educate
- Improving our guidelines and people policies
- Being the first point of contact for employees and support them through the entire employee lifecycle
- Ensuring that records, contractual changes and other people related documentation are processed and recorded
What you'll need
- Experience working in a partner role in a scale up environment
- Practical experience with current employment legislation and applying best practices managing employee relations matters
- Attention to detail and comfort in handling difficult conversations with tact and empathy
- Strong interpersonal skills and a deep ability to understand what motivates others
- Experience or interest in delivering learning initiatives, focus groups and training sessions
- You thrive in an autonomous environment where no two days are the same
- Insights certified practitioner
£50,000 - £60,000 a year
Who are we?
FundApps is a SaaS scaleup that helps investment managers monitor and comply with worldwide regulations. We were one of the world's first "RegTechs" and we're shaking up an entire industry. Our clients love what we do and this has led to phenomenal, consistent revenue growth. Scottish Equity Partners completed a significant growth equity investment in May 2021 and became minority investors in FundApps.
Our first area of focus was to help managers with Shareholding Disclosure, a complex regulatory problem without a decent solution in the market. We were first to licence legal information from aosphere, an affiliate of Allen & Overy, which underpins some of our rule packages. Since that time, our product has become the undisputed market leader for the management of Shareholding Disclosure. We have also added new ground-breaking services - Sensitive Industries and Position Limits - and in 2020, have introduced Rapportr to make reporting simple for our clients.
In 2018, we became a Certified B Corporation and in 2019 were recognised as a B Corp 'Best for the World' Honoree - highlighting our commitment to doing good by our people, the environment and the community. We've also won multiple accolades from organisations such as Wired, The Financial Technologist, World Economic Forum and Deloitte. In total we monitor over $17 trillion in assets under management every single day - this represents ca. 15% of global assets - ranging from hedge funds to some of the world’s largest asset managers, and we're just getting started!
We're a growing team of smart, friendly people with over 30 nationalities at last count. We have offices in London, New York and Singapore and remote employees spread across the globe.
Life at FundApps
💰 Matched pension contribution up to 10%
🕐 Work/life balance
👶 26 weeks leave for all new parents regardless of gender, location or family structure
🎓 £1,000 learning budget each year and unlimited professional development leave
💚 Wellbeing benefits such as private health insurance, a flexible stipend, mental health coaching and a Headspace subscription
💰 Peer micro-bonuses through Bonusly
🚢 25 days holiday leave + an extra day next year if you use it all + an extra day after 3 & 5 years
🧳 5 Years @ FundApps - additional 4 week paid holiday leave during your 5th year as a FundApper
❤️ Unlimited volunteering leave
🎁 Birthday off
😷 Unlimited personal leave
💡 Peer-led ‘Brown-bag lunch’ learning sessions
We are proud of the diversity of all FundAppers - it makes us strong. You will find flexibility around religious observances, our national flags all around the office, and Pride celebration! If you’re looking for a workplace where you can just be yourself, you’re in the right place.