Sales Development Representative - EMEA
London, England /
FundApps is a SaaS scaleup that helps investment managers monitor and comply with worldwide regulations. We were one of the world's first "RegTechs" and we're shaking up an entire industry. Our clients love what we do (Net Promoter Scores of over 50) and this has lead to phenomenal and consistent revenue growth. Scottish Equity Partners completed a significant growth equity investment in May 2021 and became minority investors in FundApps.
Our first area of focus was to help managers with Shareholding Disclosure, a complex regulatory problem without a decent solution in the market. We were first to licence legal information from aosphere, an affiliate of Allen & Overy, which underpins some of our rule packages. Since that time, our product has become the undisputed market leader for the management of Shareholding Disclosure. We have also added new ground-breaking services - Sensitive Industries and Position Limits - and in 2020, have introduced Rapportr to make reporting simple for our clients.
In 2018, we became a Certified B Corporation and in 2019 were recognised as a B Corp 'Best for the World' Honoree - highlighting our commitment to doing good by our people, the environment and the community. We've also won multiple accolades from organisations such as Wired, The Financial Technologist, World Economic Forum and Deloitte. In total we monitor over $14 trillion in assets under management every single day - this represents ca. 15% of global assets - ranging from hedge funds to some of the world’s largest asset managers, and we're just getting started!
We're a growing team of smart, friendly people with over 30 nationalities at last count. We have offices in London, New York and Singapore and remote employees spread across the globe. Keep scrolling to learn more!
As we continue to grow and work with some of the biggest financial institutions in the world, we are looking for a Sales Development Representative to support our growth in EMEA, reporting to the Head of Sales - EMEA. This is truly a unique opportunity to make a big impact and be a part of an outstanding global team.
What you'll be working on
- Co- ownership of the growth objectives with the wider Business Development team (sales managers, product marketing, and digital marketing)
- Drive outbound lead generation activities as part of our growth objectives
- Achieve and exceed monthly targets in arranging first time sales meetings and demos for Sales Managers
- Support Sales Managers in defining and structuring the strategy in approaching your target market
- Work with Marketing to support local & international business development initiatives
- Measure effectiveness and refine tailored campaigns to meet the demands and expectations of your market
- Research companies and reach out to target audiences using LinkedIn, calls and emails to drive leads
- Work closely with internal teams to master our products and services
- Keep all data and content in our CRM (HubSpot) accurate
What you'll bring to the team
- Demonstrable experience in software sales, BD or similar role in a fast-paced company
- Great team player with the ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Experience, or a strong interest, in the finance, regulatory or compliance industries
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- Experience in the financial services industry
- Familiarity with sales tools such as Hubspot & LinkedIn
We don't expect you to tick every box; if you get warm fuzzy feelings about what we're trying to achieve at FundApps, then we want to hear from you!
Salary: £40,000-45,000 per annum dependent on skill and experience + commission
"FundApps fully empowered me to take control of my career" - Ioana Andone
"Only at FundApps can I be unapologetically me" - Alex Stillwell
Life at FundApps
💰 Matched pension contribution up to 10%
🕐 Flexible working - Choose a work from home/office arrangement that suits you
👶 26 weeks leave for all new parents regardless of gender, location or family structure
🎓 £1,000 learning budget each year and unlimited professional development leave
💚 Wellbeing benefits such as private health insurance, a flexible stipend, mental health coaching and a Headspace subscription
💰 Peer micro-bonuses through Bonusly
🚢 25 days holiday leave + an extra day next year if you use it all + an extra day after 3 & 5 years
🧳 5 Years @ FundApps - additional 4 week paid holiday leave during your 5th year as a FundApper
❤️ Unlimited volunteering leave
🎁 Birthday off
😷 Unlimited sick and compassionate leave
🚴 Cycle to work schemes
💡 Peer-led ‘Brown-bag lunch’ learning sessions
We are proud of the diversity of all FundAppers - it makes us strong. You will find flexibility around religious observances, our national flags all around the office, a monthly ‘Laydeez who lunch’ and a Pride celebration with some epic Cher and RuPaul playlists! If you’re looking for a workplace where you can just be yourself, you’re in the right place.