Digital Marketing Specialist
London, England /
FundApps is a SaaS scaleup that helps investment managers and banks monitor and comply with worldwide regulations. We were one of the world's first "RegTechs" and we're shaking up an entire industry. Our clients love what we do (Net Promoter Scores of over 50) and this has led to phenomenal and consistent revenue growth.
Everyday, our service monitors a collective US$14 trillion in assets under management on behalf of clients ranging from US$50 million Hedge Funds to the largest Sovereign Wealth Fund in the world. We are a growing team of FundAppers with 80 people and over 30 nationalities at last count. We have offices in London, New York and Singapore and remote employees spread across the globe.
In 2018, we became a Certified B Corporation and in 2019 were recognised as a B Corp 'Best for the World' Honoree - highlighting our commitment to doing good by our people, the environment and the community. Earlier in 2021,Scottish Equity Partners completed a significant growth equity investment in FundApps, becoming a long term partner to drive continued product innovation and support further expansion of our international client base.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our marketing team, to build FundApps’ digital presence, drive inbound lead campaigns for the business and provide general marketing support. We are a high growth company and have a great story to tell. If you're looking for an opportunity to expand your marketing skills and are motivated to drive growth in key markets around the world, keep scrolling!
What you'll be working on
- Designing & delivering content-led digital campaigns to drive lead generation, including building CRM website landing pages, webinars, email marketing, PPC and digital ads
- Maintaining & managing the FundApps blog, website and SEO to ensure a highly engaging visitor experience, using basic coding e.g. HTML, CSS
- Building reports and analysing web analytics to monitor and improve digital performance
- Analysing campaigns and using results to improve future campaigns and shape change
- Managing the company’s presence on social media outlets including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook etc
- Delivering campaigns at pace with an eye for detail, accuracy and flare for creativity
- Building deep knowledge of our digital ecosystem and improving our lead generation efforts
- Working closely with the Design, Sales and Product teams to attract future prospects - drafting, reviewing and posting various content pieces across multiple channels
- Championing digital marketing by keeping up to date with best practices, advancements and trends
- Supporting other marketing related activities
What you'll bring
- Understanding of online marketing metrics/terminology/analytics/tools ex. HubSpot, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Google Analytics & AdWords
- Phenomenal attention to detail (our CEO can spot a typo from 36,000ft)
- Strong communication skills, excellent written English with proven experience in a business context
- An eye for clean, modern aesthetics
- An unwavering hatred of marketing clichés
- Basic knowledge in HTML/CSS coding
- A curious mind to identify new opportunities
We don't expect you to tick every box; if you get warm fuzzy feelings about what we're trying to achieve at FundApps, then we want to hear from you!
NOTE: We'll be running our recruitment process virtually. We also believe that the key to true flexible working is choice, so if you are not based in London but interested in working remotely from elsewhere in the UK, we'd love to chat with you!
Life at FundApps
💰 Matched pension contribution up to 10%
🕐 Flexible working - Choose a work from home/office arrangement that suits you
👶 26 weeks leave for all new parents regardless of gender, location or family structure
🎓 £1,000 learning budget each year and unlimited professional development leave
💚 Wellbeing benefits such as private health insurance, a flexible stipend, mental health coaching and a Headspace subscription
💰 Peer micro-bonuses through Bonusly
🚢 25 days holiday leave + an extra day next year if you use it all
❤️ Unlimited volunteering leave
🎁 Birthday off
😷 Unlimited sick and compassionate leave
🚴 Cycle to work schemes
💡 Peer-led ‘Brown-bag lunch’ learning sessions
We are proud of the diversity of all FundAppers - it makes us strong. You will find flexibility around religious observances, our national flags all around the office, a monthly ‘Laydeez who lunch’ and a Pride celebration with some epic Cher and RuPaul playlists! If you’re looking for a workplace where you can just be yourself, you’re in the right place.