Head of Growth
New York City
Fundera is an online marketplace for small business loans, helping connect small business owners to their best sources of financing. We help entrepreneurs secure a fair loan--quickly, easily, and for free. Our mission is to help Main Street grow, and we need your help to reach the small businesses that fuel this country's economy.
You’re a results-driven growth leader--measuring carefully, executing efficiently, prioritizing rigorously--with proven talent for building and motivating teams. You're excited for the opportunity to help everyday entrepreneurs to grow their businesses and achieve their dreams. You’re a thought partner to the CEO and other executives, a coach and example to the team, and you know the best way to get the job done is with a team of talented people.
- Lead growth from a holistic perspective, including acquisition, conversion, retention, content and branding
- Define, compile, and report key metrics tied to company growth and marketing investment
- Design and execute marketing campaigns across the following channels (and more): digital media (SEO, SEM, Display, Retargeting), social media, email, events and grassroots marketing
- Optimize our acquisition costs and help us expand our monthly loan volume
- Hold the organization to our metrics and encourage setting of priorities relative to value and cost
- 8+ years of experience leading marketing and user acquisition teams at high-growth web companies (particularly with an SMB focus)
- Hands-on acquisition channel, conversion rate optimization and brand positioning experience
- Detail-oriented and metrics-driven process management
- Proven, quantifiable track record of on-time execution, goal realization, and results delivery across traditional, digital and social marketing
- Willingness and ability to get your hands dirty, engaging in all levels of marketing execution from strategy to implementation
- Strong communication skills and ability to quickly develop productive relationships
- BS or BA Degree (Masters a bonus)
If this sounds at all interesting, we look forward to getting in touch! This is a fun, fast-growing business, and we're excited to work with you.