Head of Growth Marketing
New York City
What is Fundera?
Fundera is transforming the world of business finance by replacing old school loan brokers with a smart and intuitive online shopping experience. We’re a tech company first and a financial company second. But, most importantly, we’re fiercely mission-driven.
Entrepreneurs are the biggest job creators in our country. By building tools that make access to financing—one of the biggest challenges they do and will ever face—easier, we’re not only taking stress out of their day to day but enabling them to grow. They don’t say “it takes money to make money” for nothing.
We’re a team of experienced technology leaders, well-funded and backed by industry-leading investors who are hands on in helping us meet our lofty goals. While we’re a young company—launching in February 2014—we’ve grown substantially year over year since. We’re looking to continue this trajectory and need great people to get there.
Who Are We Looking For?
An experienced and accomplished growth marketer with deep experience in search and/or social platforms to lead the strategy and execution of our in-house acquisition efforts.
Sound like you? Let’s meet.
As our Head of Growth Marketing, You’ll...
- Profitably scale our paid acquisition efforts, unlock new channels, and manage and grow a team to a seven-digit monthly spend
- Lead growth marketing from a holistic perspective throughout the customer relationship -- paid acquisition, conversion, retention, upsell
- Experiment with new tactics and channels that you think can move the needle within and beyond Fundera's current strategy.
- Define, compile, and report key metrics tied to company growth and marketing investment
- Recommend and pursue shifts in strategy that could differentiate Fundera from our competitors.
You’ll Need to Have…
- 7+ years experience in digital/growth marketing
- Experience in managing individual channel(s) directly, as well as in making strategic decisions over marketing investment.
- Deep expertise in the techniques around at least search and/or social platforms, and direct experience in managing large scale campaigns.
- A technical and analytical mindset, and be willing to dive into the weeds of what we need to do to continue hitting aggressive ROI and Growth goals.
What it's like to work at Fundera?
- We want people who elevate the game—and we’re willing to pay for it. We offer competitive salaries and meaningful equity.
- We offer generous medical, dental, and vision insurance—you shouldn’t have to stress about your health
- Connect with coworkers who share similar interests and join one of our many “clubs” across the company. For example, check out the Women Who Work or the Foodies of Fundera. Want to start a club that doesn’t already exist? You got it.
- Our cross-team “culture committee” makes sure our team’s happiness is always top-of-mind. The group implements a new project every quarter and committee members rotate every few months.
- We sponsor bi-monthly catered lunches and company happy hours, and other events such as trivia, yoga, and visits to customers. It’s important to bring our team together as much as possible
- Yes, your Fundera family is very important, but your’s at home matters most. That’s why we offer incredibly generous maternity and paternity leave.
- Everybody needs a little R&R—but we want our team to have more than just a little. You’ll get flexible PTO and we mean legitimately flexible PTO
- Come to work with a group of supportive, talented, ambitious individuals (like you!) who will teach you something new every day, whilst building a product that will truly and actually change the lives of America’s small businesses and job creators.
- Transparency is what our product is built on—and so is our culture. Whether that means regular all-hands meetings, board decks circulated every month, or a highly-accessible leadership team, we’re all stakeholders in this company and never forget that.