Senior Salesforce Developer
Funding Options are looking for a talented Salesforce Developer to support our company growth, as we continue to improve our product and customer experience for our valued business customers, lenders and partners.
We started life in 2012 with a simple but powerful idea. What if instead of going to the bank, businesses could search for financial products online just like consumers do for car insurance or hotels? Since then we've helped our customers raise millions, won a host of industry awards, gained the backing of the government, and recently, we were announced as one of this year’s Tech Nation upscale companies. Funding Options is also one of the fastest-growing fintech companies on one metric that counts - revenue.
We’ve recently secured further investment from ING Ventures, and after launching our first international product, we are now about to embark on the next step of our exciting growth journey. This is a unique opportunity to join our scale-up and shape the way we work.
As our Salesforce Developer, you will have a key role in helping us scale one of our most important systems. You will lead the engineering development and enhancements for the sales platform at the heart of our business, working closely with Operations, Product and Engineering teams.
- Design and develop new functionality critical to step-changing the efficiency and effectiveness of one of our core systems
- Create test classes and perform required testing on new development
- Manage sandbox and deployment
- Document functionality and changes to the system
- Perform daily tasks such as maintenance or creation of custom objects, custom fields, validations, workflows, e-mail template, data-loads, etc.
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Shape and define everything we do with Salesforce here at Funding Options
- Owning the implementation of business priority
- Salesforce projects and processes
- Own critical company product development from scratch
- Work across teams, not just Engineering, but with Operations, Sales, Marketing etc. to get product features and broader initiatives delivered
A bit about you:
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce Development
- Proficient in SOQL, SOSL, web services (SOAP or REST) and Visualforce/APEX
- API integration and/or development experience
- Salesforce Developer Certification, higher certifications are a plus
- Ability to develop requirements for applications based on user input and needs
- Experience with key areas of enterprise architecture, including integration technologies, single sign-on, and duplicate management
- Expert at defining the system architecture landscape and identifying gaps between the current and desired solution
- Strong problem solving, priority setting, multi-tasking, analytical and collaboration skills
The good stuff!
- Bonus scheme based on your individual, team, and company performance
- Flexible working: a balance between work and life is essential to happiness and success, so work hard and take the time you need
- Career development: we fund our employees attending workshops, conferences, or night classes that will help them go the extra mile
- Monthly and quarterly entertainment budgets
- Fruit and healthy snacks 5 days a week
Please, no recruitment agencies.