Sales Development Representative
Funding Options are looking for motivated Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) to help small businesses discover, learn about, and access the right finance product for their needs.
We started life in 2012 with a simple but powerful idea. What if instead of going to the bank, businesses could search for a loan online just like people do for car insurance or hotels? Since then we've helped our customers raise millions of pounds of finance, won a host of industry awards, gained the backing of the government and just raised significant funding from ING Ventures.
The SDR role is a fantastic opportunity to join our growing team and be at the forefront of helping our small business customers ‘walk tall’.
The SDR team is hugely important for the business and on any standard day, SDRs will:
- Make calls to existing customers from our database - taking the time to understand more about the businesses you speak with (including how they work, growth plans, challenges etc) and what their needs and pain points are.
- Be on the front line of our new lead generation efforts enable us to exceed ambitious growth targets.
- Work closely with the Business Finance Specialists, the team who continue the conversation with customers who do have a need for finance and ensure they are set up with the right product and lender, looking after them throughout the whole process.
- Play a key role in our customer nurture programme for prospects that do not immediately need finance
A bit about you..
- You have tons of energy, humour, positivity, compassion and enthusiasm
- You are resolutely customer-focused and recognise the importance of truly understanding what matters to customers
- You have some experience dealing with customers, if you have previous sales experience that’s a definite bonus!
- You have exceptional communication skills and are never happier than when you’re talking on the phone
- You work well independently while also thriving in a strong team environment
- You like getting feedback and continually look for ways to better yourself and your performance
- You are driven, results-oriented and determined and get a buzz from achieving targets
- You have a passion for learning and working in the finance industry with small businesses excites you
Our mission is to help small businesses walk tall, so your overall objective is to reach out to our potential customers and discover how we can best help them. In return, we will provide loads of training - sales skills, business finance knowledge - along with supporting you to achieve your personal career goals moving forward.
On top of that, you will have the opportunity to increase your earnings through the commission scheme, have the support of a talented and sociable team and, of course, free fruit all week!