Talent Acquisition Manager
Funding Options started life in 2012 with a simple but powerful idea. What if instead of going to the bank, businesses could search for a loan online just like people do for car insurance or hotels?
Our mission is to help businesses walk tall. We help them find the finance they need easily, quickly, and securely. We've helped our customers raise millions of pounds of finance, won a host of industry awards, and gained the backing of the government. Funding Options is also one of the fastest-growing fintech companies and recently joined Tech Nations' Upscale programme.
To help with the continued planned growth of the business, we're now looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to help us set up a robust recruitment function and ensure our employer brand has people knocking our door down to join the team!
- Own the talent acquisition function for Funding Options - including reviewing current hiring strategy and owning any process improvements.
- Manage and drive full-cycle recruitment process including assisting with creating job descriptions, sourcing, screening, interviewing, providing feedback and offers for all levels of candidates from entry to senior level
- Nurture a candidate pipeline to decrease time to hire and ensure an exceptional candidate experience
- Partner with hiring managers and work with Head of Talent to build hiring strategy
- Influence business leaders and educate hiring managers on process, interview best practices and decision making
- Run regular training for hiring managers on interview skills, managing bias etc
- Build on our employer brand - determine best advertising strategies, increase LinkedIn presence, manage Glassdoor account, run/attend events/meetups/careers fair etc. to find the best talent in the market
- Manage reporting through our ATS (Lever) to track key metrics and constantly improve the process
- Find the best, brightest and most passionate people for the company using new and creative ways to find and engage them
You will have:
- A desire to own a recruitment function and help shape the way small business scales
- Loads of big ideas you want to bring to life along with the ability to be structured and get the work done
- Proven work experience in-house as a Talent Acquisition Consultant or Recruiter
- Hands-on experience with candidate sourcing and evaluation The ability and desire to train, support and coach hiring managers on the recruitment process
- Familiarity with job boards, social sourcing, resume databases and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Demonstrated ability to source candidates creatively and ensure a diverse pipeline at all times
- Knowledge of labor legislation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- Strong decision-making skills
The good stuff
- Bonus structure based on your individual, team, and company performance
- Flexible working - a balance between work and life is essential to happiness and success, so work hard and take the time you need
- Career development - we fund our employees attending workshops, conferences, or night classes that will help them go the extra mile
- Free breakfast & fruit
- More benefits to hit this page in 2019!