Product Manager, Feedback
Brooklyn, NY /
This posting is for an in-person position at our company headquarters at Industry City in Brooklyn, NY (1 block from D, R, N trains at 36th Street station). Remote or work-from-home positions are not available.
We are looking for you to help us to understand how our customers use our product. You will systematically collect, log and categorize product feedback and feature requests from customers, partners and other team members.
What you’ll accomplish
- Interview customers about their experience with the product, noting positive feedback and opportunities for product improvement
- Review support tickets and sales call recordings to identify and log customer feedback
- Interview sales and customer success teams about their own feedback and interactions with customers
- Talk to Fundraise Up's agency and technology partners about their product experience and log their feedback
- Interview select customers to learn about their organizational procedures and how those procedures impact how they use the product
- Religiously record and categorize all received feedback in the product management platform (we use Productboard)
What you bring
- 1-2+ years as an associate product manager or junior business analyst in a B2B tech company, or exceptional interpersonal and technical skills
- Experience with nonprofit software in some capacity
- Great interviewing skills (talk less and listen more)
- Attention to details and ability to read between the lines of customer feedback
- Ability to distill lengthy customer's feedback into actionable insights for our product team
- Excellent documentation and cataloging skills
- Ability to separate your own opinions and ideas from customer feedback
- Willingness to master the art of customer development and lean startup methodologies
- Desire to become a top product manager/owner in the near future
Our amazing perks!
- Very competitive salary
- Equity grant (not options, we'll explain)
- Flexible paid time off (PTO)
- 6 paid company holidays
- 100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, available from first month ($1,000/m limit)
- $20 per day UberEats allowance
- Fully stocked kitchen with endless snacks, wine, beer, and good coffee
- Friday wind down with sushi and drinks (bring your friends and family)
- On-site gym membership paid in full (closed right now due to COVID)
- $1,500/year professional development stipend
- Beautiful office with views of the Manhattan skyline and the Statue of Liberty
- Industry City creative hub with live music, yoga classes, events and plenty of places to eat and drink
Fundraise Up provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or disability.
About Fundraise Up
Fundraise Up is a rapidly growing financial technology company headquartered in Brooklyn, NY that provides online fundraising software to enterprise nonprofits. Fundraise Up's AI-powered platform is leveraged by trusted organizations like UNICEF USA, American Heart Association, Partners In Health, and Stand Up to Cancer, to double their recurring donor acquisition rates and increase overall digital donation revenue by 2X.