Product Manager, Trainer
Brooklyn, NY /
This posting is for an in-person position at our company headquarters at Industry City in Brooklyn, NY (1 block from D, R, N trains at 36th Street station). Remote or work-from-home positions are not available.
We are looking for you to help us to train our rapidly growing team, our customers and our partners about all of the bells and whistles of our product. You will systematically produce teaching materials, run classes and webinars and train our team about new and upcoming product releases, use cases and cool features.
What you’ll accomplish
- Be a master of our product. You’ll become an expert of all the product’s capabilities and use cases.
- Train internal and external users on platform usage
- Answer questions (including technical) and give advice to our sales, marketing and success teams
- Create technical product marketing materials, including videos, white papers, presentations, web content, and more
- Work closely with product management, sales, marketing, customer success, support and other cross-functional teams
- Contribute to marketing strategy and messaging, and help maintain the technical accuracy of marketing messages
- Be very thorough and detail-oriented in your tasks and deliverables
- Be proactive and innovative in the ways you help our team, customers, and partners learn the product
What you bring
- 1-2+ years of technical pre-sales, product implementation, product marketing or evangelism experience with a complex B2B tech product
- Experience with nonprofit software in some capacity
- Superior written, verbal, and visual communication skills with hands-on creation of technical marketing collateral such as whitepapers, presentations, technical briefs, etc.
- Great presentation skills to have instant credibility with technical audiences
- Strong technical aptitude; ability to learn new concepts and tools quickly
- Experience in creating documentation for audiences with different levels of technical skill
Our amazing perks!
- Very competitive salary
- Equity grant (not options, we'll explain)
- Flexible paid time off (PTO)
- 6 paid company holidays
- 100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, available from first month ($1,000/m limit)
- $20 per day UberEats allowance
- Fully stocked kitchen with endless snacks, wine, beer, and good coffee
- Friday wind down with sushi and drinks (bring your friends and family)
- On-site gym membership paid in full (closed right now due to COVID)
- $1,500/year professional development stipend
- Beautiful office with views of the Manhattan skyline and the Statue of Liberty
- Industry City creative hub with live music, yoga classes, events and plenty of places to eat and drink
Fundraise Up provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or disability.
About Fundraise Up
Fundraise Up is a rapidly growing financial technology company headquartered in Brooklyn, NY that provides online fundraising software to enterprise nonprofits. Fundraise Up's AI-powered platform is leveraged by trusted organizations like UNICEF USA, American Heart Association, Partners In Health, and Stand Up to Cancer, to double their recurring donor acquisition rates and increase overall digital donation revenue by 2X.