San Francisco, CA /
Product & Engineering – Data /
Full Time - Remote Available
We combine human connection with the latest technology to empower our members through fitness. We’re a fast growing team primarily based in San Francisco, though working remotely. We are hiring new teammates across many areas. We’re looking for people who thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environments and are excited by the opportunity to have immediate ownership and impact. Our team comes from a diverse range of backgrounds and fitness levels - what we share is a passion and excitement to build something truly meaningful.
About the Role
As a Data Analyst at Future, it is your job to build and maintain the data & processes that drive decision-making at Future. This includes setting up and maintaining dashboards, conducting tests, and uncovering actionable insights for the product, performance, and executive teams. You will work cross-functionally with teams of different disciplines and will be responsible for building and maintaining a consistent and trusted data analysis pipeline.
- Empower leaders and organizations by providing high quality and timely reporting, analyses and actionable insights.
- Drive deep strategic analysis, drawing insights and transforming data into actionable changes that inform the most important decisions across the organization to improve our understanding of our recruiting organization and its ability to enable us to hire more diverse and high quality talent.
- Partner with the product team at large to form hypotheses and design programs with end state analysis in mind.
- Design, develop and automate self-service dashboards to ensure our business leadership have easy access to the right information when monitoring organizational health and making strategic decisions.
- Develop new models and methods for evaluating existing data or correlating new to existing data sources for intuitive reporting solutions.
- Training and educating client teams on recruiting metrics and dashboards.
- Standing up, socializing, and ensuring consistency around data hierarchy, definitions etc. and maintaining consistent and accurate data in our systems including historical data.
- Utilize strong understanding of business processes, services, and technology to identify opportunities for improvement, simplification, standardization, and automation across our organization.
- 2+ years experience in a quantitative analysis role
- Experience with SQL, and other analytics tools, data visualization tools, and data pipeline tools.
- Experience managing and working with various data structures and common methods in data transformation, data validation and audit.
- Excellent consulting and collaborative skills – ability to translate business problems into research/analytics studies, as well as ability to communicate the results of analyses with business partners to impact and influence strategy and action at all levels.
- Independence in determining and establishing data analysis priorities to balance ongoing projects with requests from multiple team members.
- Biased toward action, simplifier, and great communicator - constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery.
- Ability to identify the root causes of changes in key metrics and run tests to validate your hypotheses.
Life at Future
- Join a diverse, passionate & driven team of all backgrounds
- Accelerated growth potential — we rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact
- Competitive salary & equity packages
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, vision) to fit your needs
- Parental leave benefits
- Wellness & Work From Home subsidies
- Flexible vacation policy
We are committed to building a future where every member of our community, is healthy, cared for, and advancing forward together. Future is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, age, civil or family status, disability or race.