Full Time - Remote Available
We combine human connection with the latest technology to empower our members through fitness. We’re a small, fast growing team, and are hiring new teammates across many areas. We’re looking for people who thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environments and are excited by the opportunity to have immediate ownership and impact. Our team comes from a diverse range of backgrounds and fitness levels - what we share is a passion and excitement to build something truly meaningful.
What we're looking for
Attracting incredible coaching talent is our top priority at Future. We are looking for an exceptional Coach Recruiter who will partner closely with leadership to scale our team. This person will own our end to end interview process and deliver a delightful and consistent experience to performance coaching candidates.
- Review resumes, scheduling & conduct phone screens, coordinate interview panels and debrief discussions
- Ensure clear & timely communication between hiring managers, candidates, and other stakeholders
- Document our processes and best practices, and ensure that every step of the recruiting funnel flows smoothly as we scale
- Continuously look for opportunities to iterate and improve our processes and best practices
- Maintain accurate and up to date candidate records within our internal tools & ATS (Lever), while upholding the highest standard for confidentiality and data quality
- Track and prioritize requests while monitoring sensitive timelines, deadlines and confidential materials
- Deliver an exceptional experience for candidates at every stage of the process from application to offer
- Report on hiring funnel metrics to leadership, work with leadership on additional candidate sourcing as needed
- A proven track record of delivering an exceptional candidate or customer experience
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skillsIncredible organizational skills, with ability to prioritize and manage your time effectively
- A high level of integrity and understanding of the importance of protecting confidential information
- Experience working in a high growth, fast paced environment
Life at Future
∙ Join a diverse, passionate & driven team of all backgrounds
∙ Accelerated growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact
∙ Competitive salary & equity packages
∙ Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, vision) to fit your needs
∙ Wellness & Work From Home subsidies
∙ Flexible vacation policy
We are committed to building a future where every member of our community, is healthy, cared for, and advancing forward together. Future is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, age, civil or family status, disability or race.