Full Time - Remote Available
We combine human connection with the latest technology to empower our members through fitness. We’re a small, fast growing team, and are hiring new teammates across many areas. We’re looking for people who thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environments and are excited by the opportunity to have immediate ownership and impact. Our team comes from a diverse range of backgrounds and fitness levels - what we share is a passion and excitement to build something truly meaningful.
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for an experienced HR professional who can execute people initiatives, provide great internal customer support, and drive HR functional excellence.
- Be the expert point of contact for employees on benefits, payroll and other HR issues
- Participate and assist with development of job descriptions, analyzing departmental and company-wide strategy
- Consult with management as an HR subject matter and process expert
- Oversee state and federal employment law compliance
- Maintain internal and vendor relationships
- Develop and maintain procedures and paperwork for documenting and tracking personnel transactions – i.e. payroll changes, job changes, new hires, separations, etc.
- Maintain updated on HR trends and employment laws to ensure compliance with applicable local, state and federal regulations
- Oversee employee engagement surveys and programs
- Oversee DEI initiatives including assessing current practices and implementing improvements
- Manage employee leaves
- 3 years’ equivalent HR experience
- Intermediate proficiency with payroll and HRIS platforms
- Excellent skills in verbal and written communication, organizational, leadership and training skills, etc.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Detail-oriented and possess a strong work ethic
- Ability to work independently and also take direction
- Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Working knowledge of company HR policies and procedures, state and federal employment laws and state tax requirements
- Benefit management experience
Life at Future
∙ Join a diverse, passionate & driven team of all backgrounds
∙ Accelerated growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact
∙ Competitive salary & equity packages
∙ Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, vision) to fit your needs
∙ Wellness & Work From Home subsidies
∙ Flexible vacation policy
We are committed to building a future where every member of our community, is healthy, cared for, and advancing forward together. Future is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, age, civil or family status, disability or race.