San Francisco, CA /
Full Time - Remote Available
We combine human connection with the latest technology to empower our members through fitness. We’re a small, fast growing team, and are hiring new teammates across many areas. We’re looking for people who thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environments and are excited by the opportunity to have immediate ownership and impact. Our team comes from a diverse range of backgrounds and fitness levels - what we share is a passion and excitement to build something truly meaningful.
What we're looking for
Future is looking for a Business Operations Associate to identify and execute on the most important cross-functional initiatives. You will help scale the business by helping make data-driven decisions and increase operational efficiencies while building scalable processes that support our growth. You will work closely with coaches on our Performance Team to establish and improve playbooks and processes to support our growth. You will be the conduit between the Performance, Operations, and Product/Engineering teams. This role can be based in San Francisco or remote.
- Drive strategic initiatives to improve our operations and help scale them across the business. You’ll be responsible for driving projects end-to-end by understanding and solving critical business questions and implementing the necessary infrastructure to ensure success
- Be a standard-bearer for the customer experience. Identify opportunities within our playbook and product to continually improve customer retention
- Provide decision making support and thought leadership by using qualitative and quantitative data to drive insights and solutions.
- Actively look for ways to improve upon and optimize existing procedures, systems, and processes
- Partner with Product and Engineering on the strategy and prioritization of internal and external tools
- Act as a generalist in getting things done to help the company grow; anticipate challenges and react promptly and calmly to necessary changes
- 2+ years of experience in business operations, investment banking, management consulting, or another related role at a fast-growing startup
- A bias to action and a drive for results. You are excited by solving complex problems and building scalable processes
- Excellent data analysis & synthesis skills. You can deeply understand key business questions and pair recommendations with analysis. You are also comfortable when data is ambiguous or isn’t easily accessible in a spreadsheet and are willing to roll up your sleeves. You are proficient with SQL (or can learn quickly!)
- Strong communicating & collaboration skills. You excel at driving cross-functional initiatives and can clearly communicate and effectively build alignment.
- A motivated and self-driven mindset. You are energetic, driven and can thrive in a fast-paced and unstructured environment
Life at Future
∙ Join a diverse, passionate & driven team of all backgrounds
∙ Accelerated growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact
∙ Competitive salary & equity packages
∙ Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, vision) to fit your needs
∙ Wellness & Work From Home subsidies
∙ Flexible vacation policy
We are committed to building a future where every member of our community, is healthy, cared for, and advancing forward together. Future is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, age, civil or family status, disability or race.