Data Science Intern
Product & Engineering – Data /
We combine human connection with the latest technology to empower our members through fitness. We’re a fast growing team primarily based in San Francisco, though working remotely. We are hiring new teammates across many areas. We’re looking for people who thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environments and are excited by the opportunity to have immediate ownership and impact. Our team comes from a diverse range of backgrounds and fitness levels - what we share is a passion and excitement to build something truly meaningful.
About the Role
As a Data Science intern you will get to work closely with our data science team to develop state-of-the-art machine learning systems for signal processing on Apple Watch data. You will build your own data sets, develop solutions using modern software tools, and launch your work to production and receive mentorship and feedback from the team.
- Develop state-of-the-art machine learning systems to deliver premium experiences for our clients and better insights for our coaches
- Research data-driven solutions to challenging, large-scale problems
- Engineering to put your research into practice in production systems
- Take an active role in building the core system of our intelligence products
- Strong knowledge and experience in implementing machine learning in real-world applications
- Pursuing a degree in mathematics, artificial intelligence, or related field
- Knowledge and ability to deal with challenging data problems such as data mining, feature definition, and data cleaning
- Experience with Python and preferably experience with a cloud-based application (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Able to solve problems as part of a team and work with engineers of all experience levels
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
Life at Future
- Join a diverse, passionate & driven team of all backgrounds
- Accelerated growth potential — we rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact
- Competitive salary & equity packages
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, vision) to fit your needs
- Parental leave benefits
- Wellness & Work From Home subsidies
- Flexible vacation policy
We are committed to building a future where every member of our community, is healthy, cared for, and advancing forward together. Future is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, age, civil or family status, disability or race.