Member Experience Associate
Full Time - Remote Available
We combine human connection with the latest technology to empower our members through fitness. We’re a small, fast growing team, and are hiring new teammates across many areas. We’re looking for people who thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environments and are excited by the opportunity to have immediate ownership and impact. Our team comes from a diverse range of backgrounds and fitness levels - what we share is a passion and excitement to build something truly meaningful.
What we’re looking for
Future is looking for a Member Experience Associate to work directly with members to provide incredible experiences, resolve issues efficiently and win lifelong advocates. We aim to deliver a world class experience through every member interaction whether that be via our app, a coach, or member support. In this role you will interact daily with members via phone, chat and email and work with teammates across the organization to efficiently solve issues. You will also work on projects that surprise and delight members to win lifelong advocates. This role can be based in San Francisco or remote.
- Work to exceed member expectations every day!
- Resolve client issues via email, phone, and chat and escalate when necessary
- Meet or exceed our customer support metric-driven goals
- Be actively accessible, available, and responsive to members, employees, and management during the duration of assigned work hours
- Work cross functionally to find solutions to member issues
- Work on internal administrative projects
- At least 1 year of experience in a customer facing role
- Empathy and understanding of our members’ unique experiences.
- You must be passionate about delighting our members every single day!
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to diagnose and solve problems
- Ability to remain calm, professional, and communicative while troubleshooting member concerns
- Proven track record of analyzing information, troubleshooting problems, and resolving or escalating issues as needed
- Positive attitude and high energy performer
- Ability to flourish within a startup environment and adapt to change
Life at Future
∙ Join a diverse, passionate & driven team of all backgrounds
∙ Accelerated growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact
∙ Competitive salary & equity packages
∙ Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, vision) to fit your needs
∙ Wellness & Work From Home subsidies
∙ Flexible vacation policy
We are committed to building a future where every member of our community, is healthy, cared for, and advancing forward together. Future is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, age, civil or family status, disability or race.