Growth Marketing Manager
San Francisco, CA /
Full Time - Remote Available
We combine human connection with the latest technology to empower our members through fitness. We’re a small, fast growing team, and are hiring new teammates across many areas. We’re looking for people who thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environments and are excited by the opportunity to have immediate ownership and impact. Our team comes from a diverse range of backgrounds and fitness levels - what we share is a passion and excitement to build something truly meaningful.
About the Role
We are building a community of passionate and engaged fitness enthusiasts, from our elite coaches to our members. Inspiring connections and journeys are happening within Future, and we want to amplify these extraordinary narratives through effective multi-channel marketing. We are looking for a highly experienced Growth Marketing Manager to own end-to-end demand generation for key marketing channels in a highly analytical and creative environment. We are defining a new category of fitness so there is no set playbook of channels, partners and platforms - the right combination of innovative thinking, data-driven testing and creative instincts will be critical.
- Demand Generation. Develop and execute integrated media plans across multiple brand and performance marketing channels. You will build a portfolio of channels with a focus on display, social and re-engagement, owning the entire channel budget, day-to-day campaign management, creative messaging, tracking and reporting, optimization analytics and KPI’s.
- Creating Community. Successful brand building doesn’t happen via mass market advertising platforms alone. You will identify the optimal media mix where our most passionate users engage, such as Clubhouse and Substack, and execute authentic and well-targeted campaigns that not only grow the community but strengthen it.
- Analytical & Process-Driven. Execute iterative testing frameworks and data-driven strategies to optimize creative and messaging, bidding and audience targeting to meet and exceed user volume and efficiency KPI’s such as CAC and ROAS. Manage performance analytics dashboards to provide regular, transparent reporting.
- Building Partnership. Creating strong collaboration with Product, Engineering, Operations and Finance teams will be key to building successful integrated marketing. Partner with internal stakeholders and manage external vendor and media relationships through process building and open communication.
- 5+ years successfully managing multiple brand and performance marketing channels in a highly analytical and rigorous environment.
- SQL skills and experience with Python is a plus.
- Passion for fitness, health + wellness and our mission.
- Hungry. Ready to challenge the norms of growth marketing.
Life at Future
∙ Join a diverse, passionate & driven team of all backgrounds
∙ Accelerated growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact
∙ Competitive salary & equity packages
∙ Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, vision) to fit your needs
∙ Wellness & Work From Home subsidies
∙ Flexible vacation policy
We are committed to building a future where every member of our community, is healthy, cared for, and advancing forward together. Future is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, age, civil or family status, disability or race.