Head of Talent
San Francisco, CA /
Full Time - Remote Available
We combine human connection with the latest technology to empower our members through fitness. We’re a small, fast growing team, and are hiring new teammates across many areas. We’re looking for people who thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environments and are excited by the opportunity to have immediate ownership and impact. Our team comes from a diverse range of backgrounds and fitness levels - what we share is a passion and excitement to build something truly meaningful.
Future is looking for a Head of Talent to oversee all aspects of our employee lifecycle. You will hire and develop the talent team, drive our recruiting strategy, and be the talent partner to our executive team. You are data-driven, curious, and passionate about designing effective and service-oriented recruiting & people practices which ensure top candidate, hiring team, & employee experiences. You are a natural mentor, leader, and love to support your team's growth. You will report directly to our COO.
- Identify talent needs, hire, manage, and develop and retain a high-performing team that delivers results across the entire organization
- Work cross functionally in the business to develop and optimize our hiring plans, interview processes, sourcing strategy, candidate experience
- Define consistent data-driven hiring metrics and goals, aligning both recruiters and business leaders alike
- Develop and lead through comprehensive recruiting metrics, measuring OKRs with an emphasis on creating and implementing recruiting processes to enhance the candidate experience
- Act as a champion for building a strong and meaningful culture, strategically weaving it through the entire employee experience
- Build our employer brand (in collaboration with our marketing team)
- Review & assess all of our existing People programs, processes, and practices (inc. performance & comp reviews, people manager training, L&D, DEI initiatives).
- Identify key gaps, and prioritize solutions to enhance our employee experience
- Leverage analytics to make data-driven people decisions
- 7+ years progressive experience in Recruiting and/or Strategic People roles in a high-growth start-up, preferably working with both technical and business / GTM teams
- 3+ year people management experience, with an outstanding track record of building out teams and developing talent
- A passion for putting people first and a vision for how to build and sustain a world class culture
- Clear understanding of what it takes to build a great recruiting engine
- Demonstrated ability to scale people programs and practices
- Knowledge of and comfort with best-in-class recruiting software and tools
- Strong analytical and critical-thinking skills, and ability to leverage data to inform strategic decisions & measure outcomes
- An ability to shine in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Experience working at a partially remote, or all-remote company
Life at Future
∙ Join a diverse, passionate & driven team of all backgrounds
∙ Accelerated growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact
∙ Competitive salary & equity packages
∙ Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, vision) to fit your needs
∙ Wellness & Work From Home subsidies
∙ Flexible vacation policy
We are committed to building a future where every member of our community, is healthy, cared for, and advancing forward together. Future is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, age, civil or family status, disability or race.