Software Engineer — iOS (Swift)
San Francisco, CA /
Product & Engineering – Engineering /
Full Time - Remote Available
We combine human connection with the latest technology to empower our members through fitness. We’re a fast growing team primarily based in San Francisco, though working remotely. We are hiring new teammates across many areas. We’re looking for people who thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environments and are excited by the opportunity to have immediate ownership and impact. Our team comes from a diverse range of backgrounds and fitness levels - what we share is a passion and excitement to build something truly meaningful.
About the Role
Our iOS app guides the heart of our customer experience. It is here that our clients communicate with their trainers, get the advice and guidance they need, and spend the vast majority of their time while engaging with us.
Additionally Apple Watch provides a convenient interface and tracks a client's workout activity down to individual movement patterns that can be analyzed by the trainer and modeled for performance.
- Contribute to the development of our iOS apps with the goal of making our clients more engaged & successful.
- Implement native user interfaces using the latest iOS programming techniques.
- Use knowledge of iOS development to help guide design and engineering decisions.
- Work with product managers, designers and full-stack engineers to help shape the vision of our mobile and desktop products.
- Solve challenging engineering, scaling and performance issues.
- Extensive and relevant hands-on experience in software engineering.
- 3+ years building complex applications for the iPhone using Objective-C or Swift.
- Have worked on the development and deployment of beautiful, useful apps that are live in the App Store.
- A passion for code quality and craftsmanship.
Life at Future
- Join a diverse, passionate & driven team of all backgrounds
- Accelerated growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact
- Competitive salary & equity packages
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, vision) to fit your needs
- Wellness & Work From Home subsidies
- Flexible vacation policy
We are committed to building a future where every member of our community, is healthy, cared for, and advancing forward together. Future is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, age, civil or family status, disability or race.