We combine human connection with the latest technology to empower our members through fitness. We’re a small, fast growing team, and are hiring new teammates across many areas. We’re looking for people who thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environments and are excited by the opportunity to have immediate ownership and impact. Our team comes from a diverse range of backgrounds and fitness levels - what we share is a passion and excitement to build something truly meaningful.
What we're looking for
Ambitious, growth-minded performance coaches who want to influence far more people than one ever could on the floor through individualized support - nationwide.
Our team is pushing the envelope to create something that has never been done before to quite literally revolutionize the healthcare industry and prevent chronic disease. That's why we need coaches who not only understand how to build training programs that specifically meet individual needs but also have the ability to connect with and support other people. This is an opportunity to punch above your weight class and learn new skills beyond simply training people. You will be one of the earliest employees with a company that will shape the future of healthcare, coaching, and performance.
- Develop fitness programs with individuals to create routines that assist clients in reaching their fitness goals
- Maintaining constant high level of communication and client contact through web and mobile applications to ensure goals are being met
- Update training plans and/or re-evaluate clients as needed to ensure optimal outcomes
- Participate in cross-functional teams to assist in company growth and performance operations
- Collaborate with our engineering & product team to continually enhance coaching tools and client experience
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Exercise Science, Exercise Physiology, Sport Science, Sport Psychology, Kinesiology, Health and Wellness or a related field
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in coaching or training with elite professional and collegiate athletes or in a general population setting
- CSCS, NASM, SCCC, ACSM, CFSC (preferred)
Life at Future
∙ Join a diverse, passionate & driven team of all backgrounds
∙ Accelerated growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact
∙ Competitive salary & equity packages
∙ Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, vision) to fit your needs
∙ Wellness & Work From Home subsidies
∙ Flexible vacation policy
We are committed to building a future where every member of our community, is healthy, cared for, and advancing forward together. Future is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, age, civil or family status, disability or race.