Corporate Wellness Lead
San Francisco, CA /
Full Time - Remote Available
We combine human connection with the latest technology to empower our members through fitness. We’re a small, fast growing team, and are hiring new teammates across many areas. We’re looking for people who thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environments and are excited by the opportunity to have immediate ownership and impact. Our team comes from a diverse range of backgrounds and fitness levels - what we share is a passion and excitement to build something truly meaningful.
Future is looking for a talented and dynamic Corporate Wellness Lead to build out Future’s enterprise business. As our first sales hire we are looking for a leader to scale corporate wellness as a channel and build a sales team with a culture of teamwork, motivation, and excitement for our product while continuously driving a steady pipeline of business.
You will employ effective selling strategies to position Future as an alternative to traditional gym memberships or physical wellness solutions, and help organizations recognize that fitness is in the long-term interest of both the company and all its employees.
We are defining a new category of fitness so there is no set playbook - the right combination of innovative thinking, persistence, and creative instincts will be critical. The ideal candidate has led successful teams in the past and has a deep passion for making a difference in health. Reporting to our CEO, your ideas and innovation will help define Future’s sales culture and directly drive Future’s growth engine!
We’re committed to the health and safety of the community, so our team is currently working remotely and will continue to do so for the near term.
- Build out the playbook for packaging Future as a corporate wellness solution to organizations big and small
- Drive a high performance, high accountability culture to achieve and exceed sales development goals
- Track sales metrics and report data to senior leadership on a regular basis
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency and productivity
- Manage, develop, and hire for a team of talented sales development representatives
- Motivate team members through creative incentives
- 3+ years of experience in a dedicated sales management role
- 3+ years in the healthcare sales space as both an SDR & closer
- Have worked at a high growth tech company with experience selling to companies small and mid-sized organizations
- Proven track record of overachieved sales quotas
- Experience with personalized and customized approaches based on buyers and personas
- Experience with scaling an SDR team and can think through career paths, compensation plans, segmenting the team, etc.
- Have an understanding of how organizations prioritize and select benefits for their employees
Life at Future
∙ Join a diverse, passionate & driven team of all backgrounds
∙ Accelerated growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact
∙ Competitive salary & equity packages
∙ Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, vision) to fit your needs
∙ Wellness & Work From Home subsidies
∙ Flexible vacation policy
We are committed to building a future where every member of our community, is healthy, cared for, and advancing forward together. Future is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, age, civil or family status, disability or race.