Veterinarian Support Specialist
Digital Health/Veterinary Care /
Fuzzy, The Pet Parent Company is a digital pet health company, providing industry leading products and professional services with the mission of extending pet lives through greater access to veterinary care and education.
In this increasingly digital economy, we believe that there is an enormous opportunity to use technology to bring veterinary expertise to the living rooms and back yards of the 85 million American households that own a pet. Our valued customers subscribe to our digital health experience platform to get professional, point-of-need advice about all manner of at any time, day or night.
Who you are:
- CVT, RVT, or LVT currently working on accreditation, or a current DVM student
- You love pets and are passionate about helping owners be awesome pet parents
- Excited about the potential for digital transformation in veterinary medicine and you want to make a BIG impact on pet health
- Enthusiasm, collegiality, and integrity are at the core of who you are and how you work
- Reliable, accountable, and find joy in your chosen profession
What you'll do:
- Provide Fuzzy’s pet parents with a compassionate, thorough, and a medically excellent telehealth experience
- Use your expertise and training to triage inbound emails and chats to mitigate a variety of situations
- Provide counsel to customers experiencing urgent, emergency issues and needing to stabilize their pet in order to get them to a proper care facility
- Talk owners through minor issues and provide general advice on matters related to mild food allergies, nutrition, dermatology, and parasites
Fuzzy - The Pet Parent Company, is headquartered in San Francisco, CA. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to building diversity as a core principle of our identity.
This a remote-eligible, contract position. We are open to flexible scheduling, in order best serve customers throughout the United States.