Project Support – Cybersecurity
FWG Solutions is a rapidly growing systems integrator and premier small business provider of technology services to government and commercial clients. We are a trusted provider of cybersecurity, logistics, advanced engineering and operational support services to the United States Department of Defense (DoD), Intelligence Community and Federal Civilian agencies. We are a quality driven organization that leverages its ISO 20000-1:2011, ISO 27001:2013 and CMMI quality standards, certifications and service delivery expertise to support all of our clients.
FWG Solutions is seeking a quality Systems Engineer with Cyber experience to help to develop, enhance and maintain Cybersecurity systems. This position requires in-depth hands on experience in a team environment where customer focus, cooperation, communication and continual trade-craft improvements are the norm. This position is located in Dulles, VA.
- Provides analysis related to the design, development, and integration of hardware, software, man-machine interfaces, and all system level requirements to provide an integrated IT solution.
- Develops integrated system test requirement, strategies, devices, and systems.
- Directs overall system level testing
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise in engineering cybersecurity solutions.
- Development of project specific concepts/architectures
- Support security engineering activities for individual capabilities as they progress through the SELC.
- Contributes to deliverables and performance metrics where applicable
- 3 plus years of experience working with requirements, system analysis, Cyber
- BS degree prefer, years of experience can be substitute of degree
- Possesses and applies expertise on multiple complex work assignments.
- Assignments may be broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks. Operates with appreciable latitude in developing methodology and presenting solutions to problems.
- INCOSE Certified Systems Engineering Professional (CSEP), Expert Systems Engineering Professional (ESEP), or relevant experience/education in lieu of certifications
- Requires active Secret government clearance
- Candidates will be required to obtain a DHS EOD background check
This opportunity offers career development and growth, competitive compensation, and a robust benefits package with 4 Weeks PTO w/ rollover, 11 paid holidays, company paid events and training, 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
FWG holds multiple government contracting vehicles as a Prime Contractor to include: 8(a) Direct Award; HUBZone - Direct Award; GSA IT-70; Army Accent; Army ITES-3S; AFSFC IT BPA.
FWG Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, pregnancy, religion, age, marital status, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, disability, genetic information/history or any other personal characteristic protected by law. FWG welcomes all individuals with disabilities and protected veterans to apply for our jobs.